Fan Fictions

~Until The End~ 'AR' - Chapter 20 ( Pg. 92 ) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 103

Riddss

IF-Sizzlerz

Riddss

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
reser

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Until The End~ 'AR' - Chapter 20 ( Pg. 92 ) (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrachiluvsKSG

Hey I liked ur FF
i dnt know u...so dnt kno whether to call u by name or di
but the FF is lovely..
plzz pm me of u can

Love
Prachi

You can simply call me Hina, I'm younger than most people here anyways xD
I feel so delighted to hear that you like my FF, stay tuned for the next Chapter =3
I'll add you to the PM list hun, no worries =]

I really can't wait to post Chapter 4 and see the response!

Hina

moonlight2630

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Trisha-

Hi Hina
That was a very nice part..Sanskar is a very nice guy..and Armaan is just the opposite...I waas reallly shocked seeing Atul flirting!!Not seen him like that you know..Really love your FF..Thanks for the PM

...Trisha...

I know right!! Armaan and Sanskar are so different xD
I feel bad that I had to make Atul and Rahul's characters so flirty >.> I need to do something about them! Haha ^-^

Hina

moonlight2630

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .-Wish-.

Hey I liked ur FF
i dnt know u...so dnt kno whether to call u by name or di
but the FF is lovely..
plzz pm me of u can

Love
Prachi

You can simply call me Hina, I'm younger than most people here anyways xD
I feel so delighted to hear that you like my FF, stay tuned for the next Chapter =3
I'll add you to the PM list hun, no worries =]

I really can't wait to post Chapter 4 and see the response!

Hina

hey hina
yupp i will defo read next ch..and will cont doin so
=)

and thnxx for adding me,,
BTW m 15..
sry to ask but u?

Prachi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.moonlight2630

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
heyya hina

m 15 so u tell me if i shud call u di or not. i just luv ur ff. plz do add me to ur pm list and update soon. oh and i luv the concept too its really nice and different so this ff 4 me is like a breath of fresh air.Big smile

Luv ya
Niks =P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.moonlight2630

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

heyya hina

m 15 so u tell me if i shud call u di or not. i just luv ur ff. plz do add me to ur pm list and update soon. oh and i luv the concept too its really nice and different so this ff 4 me is like a breath of fresh air.Big smile

Luv ya
Niks =P

Just call me Hina xD
I'll add you to the list =3 Please continue reading and commenting!
Thanks for liking the concept hehe ^-^

<3
Hina

moonlight2630

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 09 April 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

hey hina
yupp i will defo read next ch..and will cont doin so
=)

and thnxx for adding me,,
BTW m 15..
sry to ask but u?

Prachi

I'm 14 only. =S

moonlight2630

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 10 April 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

~ Chapter Four ~

-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

Translations to some parts are in blue.

Thanks for all the comments. They really inspire me to write more =3 Here is Chapter Four. As I said, AR will meet in this chapter!
Won't say much, enjoy!

.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

It is early morning, Sanskar is driving Riddhima to Cambridge Highschool.

" So, are you excited for your first lesson?" Sanskar asked.

" Yeah, but I'm very nervous...I have never taught final year college students..." Riddhima said with an ever so cute nervous expression ; enlarged eyes and lips with a small pout.

How can anyone be that cute? Even the way she's nervous is adorable...And I can't even imagine students giving her a hard time... They just have to love the way she is!!... Sanskar thought while stealing glances of Riddhima.

" Uhm...Riddhima just be confident. I'm sure you will do a great job and will never forget your first lesson!" Sanskar replied with an encouraging smile.

But what if I can't ?? What if the students don't trust my teaching...What will I do if they misbehave with me...?  Riddhima thought while biting her lower lip in fear.

Sanskar looked at her and couldn't stop staring.

Uff... Why is she so tensed???.. She's really testing me now... And why can't I stop myself from looking at her...What's wrong with me...

Soon they reached the school and Sanskar gave Riddhima her schedule.

" I have to go, teaching time for me. Good luck for your lesson and don't be nervous!" Sanskar smiled.

" Thank you Sanskar." Riddhima smiled back as she saw him walk away.

My first lesson starts in an hour... I think I should walk around and explore this enormous school.

Cambridge Highschool is beautiful. It is built on a hill and the view from it's peak is like heaven on Earth. There are only two places where students love to hang out ; The forest-like park and the canteen.

Wow...This park is beautiful...All the flowers and trees... The birds singing and the chilly wind breeze. It's all so perfect. Surely...There are lots of couples here too... How can this be allowed in such a reputated school?

Armaan's band was also in the park, chatting and enjoying themselves unaware of Riddhima.

" That Sapna is such a pain man!! I can't stand her..." said Armaan with a frown.

" She looks gorgeous when she's mad at you yaar!
( Friend ) Her cheeks flushing in red with anger!! Mar Jawan!!" ( Killing ) replied Rahul.

" Anyways...I'm going to the class early today... Need to review some notes before that N-E-W teacher comes..." Armaan reminded Rahul.

" Hahaha..Impress karne ki koshish kar raha hai?? ( Trying to impress her?? ) Good good...See ya later dude." Atul said mischieviously.

Riddhima looked at her watch. Wow time flies! I still haven't finished exploring the park..Anyways I better get going! Actually..I need to rush!! I still don't know where the classroom is...

Riddhima was running while taking out her books and notes for the lesson. Not paying attention she bumped into someone's back really hard. The force was so strong that both of them fell onto the soft wet grass. Riddhima had her eyes closed as she was still in pain.

Ouch...What have I done...This hurts so bad... Why was I even running like crazy?.. I'm so stupid.

Armaan looked up to see who she was without realizing that his arm was around her waist and all her body weight was on him. Actually she was so light and barely half of his size that he could hardly feel the weight. Her long smooth black hair was covering most of her face, so Armaan brushed it away with his other hand gently, not wanting to scare her even more, only to find a girl with pale flawless skin in front of his eyes. He could feel her beautiful scent around him, feel her heartbeats along his chest increase rapidly when he removed her hair from her face. He could also feel her breaths on his face, the smell was just sending a shiver down his spine.

Oh my gosh.. Am I day-dreaming?? Is she REAL? How can someone be that tiny. Gotta admit she's very pretty and innocent with her eyes still closed.. Ow...She's gripped my arm so tight and won't let go.. Is she alright..?

" Mhmm...You can get off me now..." His sweet voice alarmed her and she opened her eyes ; startled. More like lost in his eyes.

But she didn't move, she lay there on top of his hard chest and she looked down and observed him. His gorgeous dark blue eyes had that spark which reminded her of the night blue sky full of stars. His skin was maybe just a shade darker than hers but was as smooth and flawless as hers. Yes...He is handsome no doubt.

Armaan didn't mind it either. He too lay there onto the soft grass supporting all her weight, no matter how much it hurt him. He was in another world. Suddenly, the bell rang and shocked both of them.

Riddhima quickly got up to her knees and gathered her books. He got up and was gathering his books too. Suddenly Riddhima noticed that Armaan's arm was slightly bleeding.

" Your arm is bleeding..It's all because of me..I'm so sorry." She looked at him with such sincerety and he could guess that she really meant it. She tore part of her dupatta
( scarf ) and wrapped it around his muscular arm.

" Thanks...I have to go now... See ya later." Armaan quickly ran away.

Who was he.. I even forgot to ask his name! Such a nice person...And how stupid am I .. What a fool... I better go to my classroom too... Riddhima thought.

I wonder who that girl was... Her voice was angelic...And the way she was scared...Never saw her before in the school. Maybe she's a new student! Gotta tell Rahul about it. Armaan figured.

.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

Edited by .-Wish-. - 03 June 2010 at 4:00am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana01ManEet_KaShpiyushivrulssam19_2009zesty.meswahassisgeomaanuSuvarna....kshanikaaAmoon.88scorpio95bismazaman2000dhruvikaluvsKSGSidarth_lover1cutiepreetEmaani.95unknown.moonlight2630cupid-struckkweetrockstarLOVEDMG-ARprincess52awarapan.Robin_Mpwincess kanzisammy4unidha1983.:.MONA.:.-ialwayswill-swetha10MeghzzNorzKaSh-Maneet-Fanaamirkhanfananumeha_rajatSani_RaniAichuu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top