Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey the FF is really interesting...do pm me wenever u update..and update soon..
❤️MONA
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

~Chapter Two ~

-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

Translations to some parts are in blue.

Thanks for all the comments. They really help me to write better. Here is Chapter Two. Nothing much is really happening but it's necessary to have a slow and good start na.. xD I don't want to rush anything. But don't worry, it will get interesting later on. Stay tuned!

.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

" WHAT?!?! A student teacher for final year college students?? " said Armaan with a frown.

" It's not like it matters to you...This is your 3rd year repeating..I bet you've been taught by many different teachers already." replied Sapna.

" Mind your own business Sapna!" said Armaan as his cheeks started burning with anger. Armaan doesn't like people teasing him by his weaknesses.

" Students, I believe you all are very mature, so please behave yourselves in front of the new teacher. Don't give HER a hard time." said Sanskar.

The crowd of students started yelling "OOOOHHH ... Ohhhhh"

" HER...A girl! Ab ayega na mazaaa!" (Now it'll be fun!) said Rahul ; the flirt of the class and apparently Armaan's close friend.

" BEHAVE yourself Rahul." shouted Sanskar at Rahul's disrespectful comment.

" At least tell us her name sir?!" Muskaan asked curiously.

" Her name is Ms. Gupta... Riddhima Gupta." replied Sanskar as the bell rang loudly.

"YAYYYY!!! RECESSS!!!!" The crowd screamed.

Seems like Ms.Riddhima Gupta will have a hard time handling these students. It's okay...I'll help her with anything she needs.. Especially with all the repeaters..His look turned disgusted as he imagined Rahul's comment. Sanskar thought.

" Riddhima!! Phone rakliya?? Waha ponch ker mujhe phone karna mat bhulna. Zyada kaam mat karna...Apna khayal rakhna...Khaana time pe khaalena. Time pe so na. Mai to tumhare bina - "

(Have you kept your phone??? As soon as you reach call me. Don't work too much...Take care...Eat on time and sleep on time. Without you I'll - )

But before Padma could complete -

" She's not going FOREVER mom...And she's not a kid. She can take care of herself for god's sake!!" Anjali cut her annoyingly.

" Haan maa... Main apna khayal theek se rakhun gi aur phone bhi karti rahungi." Riddhima said gently. ( Yes mother...I'll take care of myself properly and I'll call you from time to time )

" Abhi main chalti hoon. Phir se late nahi hona ! I'll miss you." she said as her eyes started getting moisty. ( Now I'll go. I don't want to be late again. )

" Bhagwan tumhe kaamiyabi de aur mushkilo se door rakhe." Padma blessed Riddhima. ( May god give you success and keep you away from obstacles. )

" I'll miss you sis...How will I ever manage without you... " her eyes too got wet. Afterall, behind that attitude of Anjali, there was a soft spot for Riddhima.

" Aww...Give me a call if you need help " Riddhima replied as she hugged Anjali. " Bye maa...Bye Anji "

And she left ... On her way there were so many expectations, so many dreams for this new journey in Cambridge Highschool.

I hope main achi teacher ban saku... Aaj daddy jaha pe bhi honge bahut khush honge... ( I hope I'll make a good teacher...Today, where ever daddy is, he'll be very happy )

After the exhausting long train ride, Riddhima had to take a taxi to reach Cambridge Highschool. However, the taxi broke down in the middle of nowhere. It was almost midnight and how can she ever reach her destination...But the worse part was that she was trapped with a taxi driver who now didn't seem to be very nice and gentle to her.

" Come on baby! Let's have some fun." said the taxi driver with an evil grin on his face.

Edited by .-Wish-. - 14 years ago
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

that is really a nice concept dear...

update soon and add me in your pm list

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Slow start indeed. But am loving it this way.

Wow, Riddhima will be Armaan's teacher. And Rahul is also in same class. I sooo hope these nutty guys keep away from her.

Yaar, that taxi driver seems a psycho. So is Armaan gonna make his entry and help the damsel in distress?

Thanks for the PM and update soon.
.-Wish-. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvarna....

Slow start indeed. But am loving it this way.

Wow, Riddhima will be Armaan's teacher. And Rahul is also in same class. I sooo hope these nutty guys keep away from her.

Yaar, that taxi driver seems a psycho. So is Armaan gonna make his entry and help the damsel in distress?

Thanks for the PM and update soon.

Hehe I won't try to make it that dramatic, that when the girl is in trouble the guy would save her..
Armaan and Riddhima will meet in Chapter 4 and that chapter is gonna be amazing =] Chapter 3 will just introduce  the new character Sanskar briefly.

By the way, I've got the clear story in my mind now and I'll try my best to update every day until my holidays from school end because I know how harsh it is to keep readers waiting <.< I'll try my best to be a quick updater.

Hina
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow hun,
that part was very nice. really i am soooooo hooked. you know i really can't wait to see how riddhima will manage in her new school. bless her. lol. plz continue soon. i love this ff.
love
saniya
.Trisha. thumbnail
Hey!
I really like this FF...Armaan seems a very arrogant person..and Riddhima a very simple person..I am so hooked to this...Please continue soon and PM me

Trisha
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Amazing Countinue soon and pls add me to your PM list
JULIEL thumbnail
that was awesome!! looking forward to the next update!!
.-Wish-. thumbnail

~ Chapter Three ~

-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

Translations to some parts are in blue.

Thanks for all the comments. They really help me to write better. Here is Chapter Three. As I mentioned, this chapter will just briefly introduce the character Sanskar.
The real story will start in the next Chapter, when Riddhima meets Armaan =D Till then, just bear with me xD

Riddhima quickly got out of the taxi and started running. However she could not take big steps nor run fast due to her physical structure ; she was just very petite. Before she knew it, there was a thunderstorm and now she is starting to get all wet.

What do I do...I don't even know this place and where do I go...God please help me. I only have you with me now.

Suddenly headlights beamed onto her face and she had fallen unconscious after the car had hit her.

" Where am I ?!?! Help me..Please..." Riddhima screamed.

" Shhh.. It's OK Ms.Gupta, you are safe now." said Sanskar ; almost a whisper.

She rubbed her eyes and found herself on a bed with a man and an old lady.

Who are they? And how did I get here?..

" Ms. Gupta.. I had a small accident with you last night, but what were you doing there? And why was that man after you?" Sanskar asked curiously.

" He was the driver...Nowadays you can't trust anyone.. How can I thank you... But who are you and how do you know me? " Riddhima said suddenly realizing that Sanskar knew her last name.

"Oh I'm your colleague. Professor Khan told me about you and I'm here to help you with anything." replied Sanskar.

Riddhima widened her eyes and observed him. He looked very honest and nice. His chocolatey eyes were sincere and had that innocent twinkle in them.

" Thank you so much Mr. Uh..." She paused and looked embarrassed as she still didn't know his name.

" You can just call me Sanskar" He replied with a smile.

Awhh...His smile is really sweet. Thank god that such people still exist on Earth.. After that horrible experience it's just so hard for me to trust anyone...

" Kaha kho gayi Ms.Gupta ?" ( Where are you lost? )  He continued after the long silence.

" Nothing...Oh and please call me Riddhima." She said with a friendly expression on her face.

"OK...Riddhima, this is Manju kaki, if you need anything, please feel free to ask her. I'll bring you to the college tomorrow as you need some time to get over the shock." Sanskar said realizing from Riddhima's expression that she might not be over the terrible night.

" Thank you Sanskar...Main tumhara ye ehsaan kaise..." ( How can I ...Your favour ) Riddhima said quietly.

" Shh, that was my duty Riddhima.." Sanskar said looking into her eyes.

I have never seen eyes that dark. Usually I can guess what people feel by looking into their eyes...But with Riddhima...It's just so different... She is so small and cute... I hope the students don't take advantage of her personality...

" Ahem Ahem." Said Manju kaki, breaking their eye-lock and bringing Sanskar back to reality.

" Well take some rest and I'll be back later Riddhima." Sanskar said with his eyes looking away in embarrassment.

What a different person. His eyes tell me that he is so honest. But there is something behind that smile of his. I don't know what...Anyways I better call maa... Or else she will be so worried.

In the boys' hostel room, guys were discussing about the new teacher they were going to meet.

" If she's hot then she's mine, I'm already warning you guys." Rahul said in a firm tone.

" If she's that hot, then detention mein to maza hi maza hai na!!! Hahahaha" Atul laughed.

" Whatever, let's see how she teaches.. We'll make these two months very hard for her!" Armaan mumbled.. " These student-teachers are useless, they can never match good professional teachers! And a girl younger than us, handling our class... IMPOSSIBLE!" He laughed at the thought..

" Anyways...We shall see that tomorrow! I'm very tired now ...Going to bed" Rahul said as he turned off the lights.

I wonder how this new teacher will be like... Riddhima Gupta...Naam to ajeeb hai ( The name is weird ) .. Hope she teaches well..  Armaan thought to himself...

Edited by .-Wish-. - 13 years ago