Fan Fictions

~Until The End~ 'AR' - Chapter 20 ( Pg. 92 )

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 103

Page 1
Page   of 103
Page 2 Page 103

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

This is my first time writing a FF, so I hope all of you will support me by giving your feedbacks and comments. Constructive criticism is welcomed too!

.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

~ Character Sketch ~

Riddhima Gupta (18)

A girl from a local middle-class family. She lives with her mother and elder sister.

Having lost her father at the age of 10, Riddhima had been the sole support to

her mother after Anjali and would never dream of letting her down. She is very hard-working,

smart and cultured. She loves her sister and helps her with any problem. Inspired from

this, Riddhima is focused on her career ; to be a teacher.

Riddhima is rather short and petite. She has big round black eyes which show no emotion ;

perhaps that is why she manages to hide her true emotions from people most of the times.

Her long silky waist-length black hair contrast her pale skin beautifully. Occasionally, Riddhima wears a pair of glasses ; usually when she reads.

Anjali Gupta (19)

Eventhough she's the sister of Riddhima, they hardly share the same interests. Anjali ;

pet name Anji has big dreams and is very ambitioius. She believes we only live once

and rather than struggling hard to get a better place in life, one should enjoy what they

have to the fullest. Anji could care less about how hard Riddhima works to earn money,

instead she is in her own world ; outgoing and loves partying with her friends.

Anji is tall and probably the fittest girl on Earth. She has deep green expressive eyes

which match well with her brown short hair. She has a lightly tanned complexion which

she considers hot. She knows that she's blessed with beauty and often takes advantage

of her looks.

Padma Gupta (49)

Being the only parent of Riddhima and Anjali, Padma has lots of responsibilities. She wants

her daughters to have perfect husbands so that they won't face the same fate she did.

However, beneath all her smiles is hidden a secret ; a truth which she had burried in her

heart for ages. She is a rather lenient mother and values her daughters' dreams and

gives them freedom to a certain limit.

Padma is also tall but slightly over-weight. She dresses in simple plain sarees, but

never complains. She has almond-colored eyes along with brown hair.

Armaan Malik (20)

A handsome hunk, born lucky ; having the most luxurious house and never

runs out of money. People describe him as the spoilt brat of a rich businessman.

He has repeated his final year of college since 2 years, but still failed. He can

get any girl he wants, but he never misuses his looks. Instead, he enjoys life with

friends. "Love" does not exist in his dictionary.

Armaan is tall, big and muscular. He has dark blue eyes with chestnut-colored hair.

He has a good fashion sense and loves collecting necklaces and wrist-bands.

He has dimples on his cheeks which he finds very annoying although

everyone else thinks it is unique and cute. Armaan also loves music and has his own

band group.

Sanskar Rai (21)

A perfect cultured boy ; the kind of guy any girl would wish to have. He is

smart, innocent and rather quiet. He is a teacher and is very strict on his own

rules and principles. He cannot tolerate jokes or lies and expects all his

students to be disciplined. However as a person, he can be very understanding

and generous.

Sanskar has an average height and is not super good-looking, but is cute in his own

way. He has chocolatey eyes and an olive skin-tone. His hair is short and black ;

usually very messy as he can't be bothered to fix them. He's into plain shirts

and jeans.

I really hope you all will enjoy it and like it as much as I love writing this.
I will post Chapter One soon so don't miss it! Big smile

~Hina~

Edited by .-Wish-. - 29 July 2010 at 1:38pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sam19_2009zesty.meswahasekts_dmgmjhtManEet_KaShCutiee_Ashhpan02yongshinambrynsweetanu2314Amoon.88scorpio95Caramel_21disco_divaSuvarna....bismazaman2000pinksscutiepreetSidarth_lover1Cutee999dhruvikaluvsKSG-Fizzi-unknown.ScatteredCastlemoonlight2630vidu87fri42911Emaani.95HR-DMG4lifeARKJ_4EVERAR_LOVERawarapan.nyxxprincess52kweetrockstardazzling_armaanjanu1610arshluver_15.BlackJack.nidha1983swetha10Ethereal-PathChandni-Sani_RaniKaSh-Maneet-Fanloveaboveall.Norz.PheonixFire.-AviatoR-Aichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Until The End~ 'AR' - Chapter 20 ( Pg. 92 )" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hey
nice cs
do pm me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.moonlight2630Chandni-

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged

~ Index ~

Character Sketch - Page 1
Chapter One - Page 1
Chapter Two - Page 2
Chapter Three - Page 3
Chapter Four - Page 5
Chapter Five - Page 8
Chapter Six - Page 11
Chapter Seven - Page 13
Chapter Eight - Page 15
Chapter Nine - Page 17
Chapter Ten - Page 20
Chapter Eleven - Page 24
Chapter Twelve - Page 31
Chapter Thirteen - Page 35
Chapter Fourteen - Page 41
Chapter Fifteen - Page 49
Chapter Sixteen - Page 58
Chapter Seventeen - Page 66
Chapter Eighteen - Page 74
Chapter Nineteen - Page 83
Chapter Twenty - Page 92

~
PM List ~

1. -Nina-
  2. -rav-
  3. -Trisha-
  4. .:.MONA.:.
  5. aahussain
  6. aamirkhanfan
  7. aanchal_c
  8. AmaanKiDeewani
  9. Anokhee
  10. arluver15
  11. bary
  12. bushrayou
  13. choco_pie92
  14. cute_trisha
  15. cutee987
  16. devfansumita
  17. dhruvikaluvsKSG
  18. dipu
  19. disco_diva
  20. dmg1_mjht
  21. hazraluvroka
  22. JULIEL
  23. karankideewanix
  24. KaSh_Deewaanie
  25. kawle.manali
  26. kweetrockstar
  27. luv_kajen
  28. maggie131984
  29. me_coolgul69
  30. Meghzz
  31. moonlight2630
  32. namita18
  33. naughtyash
  34. naureen_aly
  35. nidha1983
  36. Nikki_19_luv
  37. peachgirl
  38. Phatty16
  39. pinkss
  40. Prachi95
  41. PrachiluvsKSG
  42. prerna27
  43. prettyasjen
  44. Prinnia
  45. pwincess kanzi
  46. Ravie101
  47. Riddss
  48. Robin_M
  49. sammy4u
  50. Sani_Rani
  51. scorpio95
  52. ShelDev
  53. shinseen
  54. sisgeo
  55. sonu4ever
  56. sushi1987
  57. Suvarna....
  58. Sweet_Ashum
  59. swetha10
  60. vruls

I need to update this list...Will do later!!

If you want me to PM you, please add me to your Buddy List =3

Edited by .-Wish-. - 29 July 2010 at 1:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27swahasCutiee_Ashhdisco_divascorpio95JULIELshinseenmoonlight2630ARKJ_4EVERHR-DMG4lifeprincess52Chandni-Ethereal-Path-AviatoR-Aichuu

bradford3

bradford3

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
plz continue soon wanna read more

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.-Wish-.moonlight2630kweetrockstarChandni-

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged

~ Chapter One ~

-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~.-~

Translations to some parts are in blue.

" Sis!! Where are my blue sunglasses??? You know I don't leave home without them on such a sunny day...Ridz.. !!!"

Riddhima was making tea for her mother and she was late to go to her Institute of Teaching too. Riddhima wakes up at 5 a.m. every day to make sure that all the breakfast is ready and that Anjali gets everything she needs. Anjali, on the other hand, is lazy and very dependent on her sister. If she doesn't get the thing she needs on time, she gets very angry.

Where could of she kept the glasses??...
Riddhima thought.. Uff, I'm already so late for my course, if I don't reach there in time sir will kill me!

" Anjali, it's in the first shelf of the green wardrobe." said Riddhima quickly remembering where Anjali kept them last time.

" Sis, don't call me Anjali! It's Anji, got it ? " She said, annoyed.

" Kyun subha subha meri Riddhima ko daant rahi ho?? " (Why are you shouting at her early in the morning) said Padma defending Riddhima.

" Yaa mom, you're always defending her ! Anyways I gotta go to college, after that I'm going to the cinema with my friends so I'll be home late." said Anjali quickly leaving the home.

" Ye larki bhi na!! Kabhi nahi sudregi !" (This girl will never mend her ways) , exclaimed Padma.

" Kya mom?? Bachi hai...Sudar jaye gi. Abhi mujhe jaana hai Institute nahi to woh kharoos professor mujhe zinda nahi chorega!" , rushed Riddhima and left home.
(What mom?? She's still young, she'll mend her ways. Now I have to go to the Institute or else that mean professor will not leave me alive!)

Today I'll surely be late...This will be the 5th time already...Professor will be so angry...What do I do?..
Riddhima was so scared on the way to her Institute.

Riddhima arrived in the room and the Professor was talking about some sort of Psychological theories and facts. Teachers often had to receive such trai
nings in order to be able to understand students' feelings through their emotions.

" Riddhima! Come in and have a seat " said Professor Khan.

He is not even furious ? But why? I am late...He should be shouting at me or worse ; giving me a lecture on how important is punctuality in the career of teaching. Strange... Riddhima thought to herself shocked.

" Sir I'm so so - "

But before she could complete, the professor cut her and said -

" Riddhima, it's OK! Now listen, I have something very important to tell you. You know the famous Cambridge Highschool right ? "

"Yes, that's one of the best schools of India sir." answered Riddhima.

Firstly, he's not angry and now he's talking about Cambridge Highschool?? What is wrong with sir today?.. She thought making a confused face.

" Well one of their teachers' parent had a heart attack, so they want a capable student-teacher from our Institute to take his position. And I believe that you, Riddhima deserve this teaching experience!" said Professor Khan with a delightful voice.

What?!?! Me ? Teaching in Cambridge Highschool? That is like a dream!! This has to be one of the most precious experience !! Thank God!!

" Sir! I cannot believe it. I'm so happy and I'd be more than honored to teach in that school." Riddhima said while having one of those genuine smiles.

" But you as the substitute teacher will only last for 1 or 2 months and after that the original teacher will be back." said the Professor.

"It's OK sir. I'd love to spend these 2 months in that school." said Riddhima ; still lost in the thought of teaching in Cambridge Highschool.

"So get ready to pack, you will leave tomorrow and will stay in the Girls' Hostel there." Professor said with a smile.

I wonder how this experience will turn out to be... This will surely change my life. I cannot wait to go to Cambridge Highschool...

Edited by .-Wish-. - 15 May 2010 at 2:28am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana01ManEet_KaShswahassisgeosam19_2009pan02maanuSuvarna....Amoon.88scorpio95bismazaman2000ambryndhruvikaluvsKSGfri42911moonlight2630unknown.cutiepreetSidarth_lover1stonexjanu1610arshluver_15sammy4uAR_LOVERLOVEDMG-ARshine_brightaamirkhanfanloveaboveall.KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsuj01Sani_Raninidha1983swetha10Ethereal-PathChandni-kajenNorz-AviatoR-Aichuu

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged

omg girl i am totally loving this ff. plz plz plz continue soon. i am already hooked. lovely part. and can't wait for riddhima to go to cambridge. wowowow am so excited.

love
saniya

.-Wish-.

IF-Dazzler

.-Wish-.

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ naureen_aly, bradford3

I just added Chapter One, please read it and do comment =]

@ Sani_Rani

I'm glad you liked it. I'll try to update tomorrow ^-^ as I've finished writing most of it. I hope I won't let my readers down!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630Chandni-

ShelDev

ShelDev

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Hina:
great start....I am already hooked.....
You write really well for a first time writer...
Pls add me to your PM list if you don't mind?
Update soon.....
Awesome....
Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top