Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks for the update Aaliyah i missed out yesterdays show coz of my iriot sister wanted to watch Noggin.lolz. The show is going on the way that I thought off.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update...
i watched the show yesterday n it was sooooooo boring...
ejaz was the only good thing in the whole serial...
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did anyone notice that the episode telecast here in US was cut short. Aaliyah's update was in detail and I guess it was a one hr show but ours here in US was 1/2 hr. They cut short some scenes. The scenes moved so fast without any clue after the breaks. Did any one notice this?

Also, how does he record Kajal's voice when he fakes as Arjun to Krutika. No clue about that. He hands over his cell phone to krutika and says Kajal is with me in this game. How is that? What does Ekta think there are fools all around the world to watch whatever she shows. She should realise if she starts showing things which has no grip or clue then people might start disliking her shows.

Anyone agree. I know lot of you here will watch for Arjun but still..

meghavi thumbnail
Thanks for the very detailed update!!😃
meranamkamal thumbnail
I am really hoping that Sahil is actually Arjun, just like the scene when  sahil pretended to be the real arjun for a while and fooled kritika.
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually I think it is Arjun. Or else they will not defame Kajal like this sleeping with some one else. There is one more climax and twist to come.
aaliyah thumbnail

hey guys i have uploaded stills from fridays episode on my group. you can check them out:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ejazkhan_sonysno1/