Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

soapbubble

IF-Dazzler

soapbubble

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Kul raises a huge row and creates a bad scene demanding to know where Lehar was. She makes some excuses about notes again. But Kul makes her phone Deepa and snatches the phone from her. Deepa understands very quickly and says yes, she was here. Kul sends Lehar away.

Unfortunately Deepa's mother overhears her and asks her why she lied amd says woh ladki muh kaala karke aayi hai. Then she calls Daadi and tells her also that your neighbour's daughter came home at 8.00 and then lied at home.

Omi is questining Abeer again. Abeer reluctantly tells him that he loves Lehar and that she loves him. Omi pretends that he will help them. when Abeer leaves he tells his cronies that he saved Abeer's izzat today so the debt is paid and he will now pursue Lehar.

At Vajpayees' Pathak is telling TN about some case he refused. Their son was caught in the park raid and the father wants TN to represent him. But Pathak has already refuesed saying hum aise case nahi lete. TN talks of other people's poor sanskars again. Daadi comes and tells TN and Sudha about Lehar coming home late and they have a discussion about their sanskar vs Mathurs who have not taught their children anything. Abeer comes and overhears them talking. He's feeling very bad. Then Dadi says 'ladki nahi sambhalti to uske haath peele kyon nahi kar dete." and Abeer turns pale at the thought. (He looked awesome, great expressions)

Then GREAT scene with Brij and Lehar - he comes and soothes her down and says sorry about Kul, next time call me if you're late. Then senses she's worried and asks her what is wrong. she doesn't say but he tells her to come to him with anything on her mind - that they are friends. Very VERY sweet scene.

Lehar's phone rings. It's abeer. epi ends on Lehar's face.

Precap: Omi gone berserk. Writing LAHAR in red on walls and vowing that she will be Bhabhi to all his faaltu paaltus.

Bubble

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

webkappandey1nungakakasashbnirvrgattuibmeem275sa*ratvfrnds001Nooriikimpanggcricsihu.bohemian.jamoshi2507faiza_elahi202khan-anamAnvi2009priyavtvrasikanivedithaMariQuestFilmsEksieAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "7 April 2010 - Aftermath" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Thanks loads for the update!! GODDD OMI is giving me the creeps! :s
URGH, seems like Dadi is back with her sarcasm-- and deepa's mum all of a sudden is now getting involved. God poor Leher-- -- This is a huge test now for AbHer.- They need to prove themselves that their love will withstand all that is around them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuggcric

sdd1981

sdd1981

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
What really hurt me in todays episode is that Deepa's mom running down Leher's character. Calling up Boodha and tarnishing her character left right and center. Nothing happened to Abeer. I do not wish her character is tarnished. I think this is why a wall will be built, decision will be taken by Boodha and TN, because they will feel Lalla stays on the chaat Leher could go there and do something with him! Also as for the fight that Parul mentioned, I think Boodha will insult the Mathur's that your daughter was never at Deepa's place, mooh kala karke aayi hai. That's all I can think of so far.

Shripal.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpanggcricMariQuestFilmsEksieAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks, Bubble.

Let's see how Abeer tries to make amends to Leher now.....the poor girl has had to go through a LOT in this one day.

Omi ji in in full Darr mode..."Le...Le...Lehar"....lol....Ab is 'matterwa' ko Abeer kaise handle karenge?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ggcricMariQuestFilms

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdd1981

What really hurt me in todays episode is that Deepa's mom running down Leher's character. Calling up Boodha and tarnishing her character left right and center. Nothing happened to Abeer. I do not wish her character is tarnished. I think this is why a wall will be built, decision will be taken by Boodha and TN, because they will feel Lalla stays on the chaat Leher could go there and do something with him! Also as for the fight that Parul mentioned, I think Boodha will insult the Mathur's that your daughter was never at Deepa's place, mooh kala karke aayi hai. That's all I can think of so far.

Shripal.

Good point....this makes me think....as of now, Leher is the one who has to deal with abuses from the likes of Omi and then Abeer's family as well.....24/7 Boodha is spewing venom against Leher....Abeer doesn't have to go through that....the least he can do is atleast be Leher's support system in some way...she needs his support and understanding in times like these.....let's see if he does that in the next epi.

Edited by nureat01 - 07 April 2010 at 10:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.kimpanggcricMariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Let's see how Abeer tries to make amends to Leher now.....the poor girl has had to go through a LOT in this one day.

Omi ji in in full Darr mode..."Le...Le...Lehar"....lol....Ab is 'matterwa' ko Abeer kaise handle karenge?

Yes exactly, now AbHer are gonna have to talk- and Abeer is gonna have to console Leher after all thats happened to her now. -- And sooner or later he is gonna really have to deal with Omi for his ladylove and show him that Leher is only his. I really wanna see this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.bohemian.ggcricAreYaar

faiza_elahi202

IF-Dazzler

faiza_elahi202

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngry everything tht happend to lehar today was WRONG  ....the way kul insulted her !!!tht deepa mom Angrygod when she said mu kala karke ayi line i wanted kill her .!!!!i dont get y only lehar has to go thur all this n abeer is sitting there drinking chai with omi ..laher ki izzat ki tamasha bana diya dadi  or uss anty ne Broken Heartn the comments TN was give disgusted me !!!!!!or guys abhi to leher ki pic newspapar main bhi ay gi dont 4get the cam in tht DILGUS park !! poor leher  the way she was sitting in her room sad n helpless i so wanted to give her a hug .....this is 4 u laher HugHugHugHug

Edited by maha_elahi202 - 07 April 2010 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nooriikimpan.bohemian.regularinfoMariQuestFilmsZaYaHolic

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Bubble!

Poor Leher .. sooo much to take in one day! Ouch But all this is truly testing AbHer's relationship .. and it will bring them to go above the frivolous things and strengthen their bond. Abeer will be Leher's support system Smile  With Boodhha, Veena, TN and all this talk of sanskaar's coming in .. its going back to its original flavour of the differences between them. I'd take all this any day as opposed to Omi. And since Omi is coming down to his dirty tricks .. it will be interesting to see how Abeer handles handles it all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noorii.bohemian.faiza_elahi202

Post Reply New Post

Go to top