Article : You, me aur hamming!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
You, me aur hamming!

She's from a conservative Punjabi family. She's in a college where she wears a uniform. She possibly is just about 18, in class 12, and is ready to be married to a 'Caneda-return munda (boy)!' Wonder why everyone is getting married on soaps? After a point, you'll be suffering with marriage overdose for sure.

Her mother is sweet, 'taiji' (paternal aunt) is stern and 'daarji' (paternal uncle) is someone everyone in Punjab is afraid of. Strangely, while travelling in an open jeep, 'daarji' waves to a pedestrian and the pedestrian looks like he doesn't know what hit him! We do! Geet is 'girl' of the family, she's the 'pagdi' (turban) and god knows what all! She can drive a scooter but she cannot be moving around without a dupatta. Gosh! You're already fed up!

What we like
The leading lady looks pretty, acts well too.She doesn't seem anything like her previous character in Dill Mill Gaye.

And don't like
It's the same artistes who play Punjabis in other shows. We've had an overdose of Punjabi in films and even in TV shows. Get over it people! The theme reminds us of a show called Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye, which was also about a girl who marries an NRI and feels ditched afterwards.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sush1974CHLOE2901-Su-sweetsugarilive2laugh-bhootni--Kash--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article : You, me aur hamming!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
thanks!

well DD is the best but I think the serial is gonna rock too!!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
thanks alot

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Oh wow Drasthii is being complimented..I like :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Drashti deserves all the compliments ....she just fitted into the role so perfectly .....it was a lil hard for me to imagine the chulbuli muskaan as the silent Geet.....but she is playing the role so beautifully   and is doing ful justice to it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top