difference btw Riddhima Gupta and Riddhima Modi - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angelic_J

She will get over him but she won't forget him - realistically speaking of course but this is CVs so who knows what they will do. Plus I don't see her melting in front of Armaan🤔 She actually gives him icy glares😆 Plus the thing is she has a non defined relationship with Sid at the moment🤔 She doesn't even know if he wants her or not. Until SR and AR both have heart to heart nothing can be said about Ridzy. She may officially be Sid's wife but she knows he has never exercised any rights over her so they are not hubby-wifey in the real sense😛 

angels u r missing here baby..i so damn feel what reemz said here...my special jhappies and pappies for her she made my day and gave all strength to watch the episode lol

tell her not to hate him with such passion 😊

ooooooooooooooooooooh  loved it so much
Originally posted by Sue101

reading the comments  it looked the other way..u asking ridhimma stop  thinking ridhimma and be loyal to hubby and angel like why not think about armaan keep thinking about him lolllllllllllll😉

Being SR fan doesn't mean I deny AR's love or declare Armaan's love to be false the way most AR fans do with Siddhant😆 I am just biased towards SR when it comes to who I want to see😛 I simply see AR as a pleasent fairytale that ended horribly and SR as a reality that started off horribly but will/can end magically😍
ACCORDING TO MEE..the diff btw riddhima gupta and modi is..that one cud relate to her..but NOT to riddhima modi sowwie
anyways
ACCORDING TO ME..the major diff is..that riddhima gupta had armaaan..ARMAAAN MALIK..:D..riddhima modi has a husband called sidhant who married her cos of the society and now refuses to let out the truth infront of everyone  :P
Edited by -kashvi- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Arzoo_KSG_KPS

Sue sambhal ke dear plzzz..dnt hurt urself AR ke reunion ke liye bhi bacha ke rakh le 1stly steps n 2nd b fit...🤣🤣
aaaaaaah muski long time..anything for AR..I can perform for AR marraige reception...dont we all will do that for our armaan and ridhimma after all maraige is our goal

reading the comments it looked the other way..u asking ridhimma stop thinking ridhimma and be loyal to hubby and angel like why not think about armaan keep thinking about him lolllllllllllll😉

No I'm saying IF she loved Sid then she wouldn't be so affected by Armaan's presence.

Angelic_J: Yeh she does give Armaan icey stares because shes angry at him which means she still feels for him. But you can't deny that she has melted quite a few times i.e. seeing the sorry messages, the fire escape scenes and now she avoids eye contact...why?? She is still attracted to him physically and mentally! If she has moved on then this shouldn't be happening. Sid has told her that he has started to like her so its not like shes totally unaware that Sid is fond of her. 😛 Riddhima is MESSED UP big time but she always tries to do the right thing and thats why her going in for kiss with her boyfriend is kind of a big giveaway as to how strongly she still feels for him!Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Being SR fan doesn't mean I deny AR's love or declare Armaan's love to be false the way most AR fans do with Siddhant😆 I am just biased towards SR when it comes to who I want to see😛 I simply see AR as a pleasent fairytale that ended horribly and SR as a reality that started off horribly but will/can end magically😍
every time i catch up with u with a more sensible argument i have to rush for work..and i dont agree with this darling..i think it is the other way
AR fans do with Siddhant

angels u r missing here baby..i so damn feel what reemz said here...my special jhappies and pappies for her she made my day and gave all strength to watch the episode lol

tell her not to hate him with such passion 😊

ooooooooooooooooooooh  loved it so much

I don't know Sue it is kinda hard not to hate a person with passion who weaved dreams for you only to crush your heart so badly [whether knowingly or unknowingly] and when she was finally picking up the pieces with Sid's help he came back waltzing into her life as if nothing had changed. It's kinda hard to not have any emotions in this situation😆
Originally posted by sweetsukku

Ridhima gupta- 😊
Ridhima Modi-😭

I loved your post!

but for me its a transition

Riddhima Gupta  -  😊  --> 💔--> 😭

Riddhima Modi - 💔-->😭 --> 😒 --> 😕 --> ❤️ --> encounter with past --> 😲 --> 😕 --> 😔  and journey is still on!
Edited by monar - 13 years ago

@Sue..yeah definitely smthing special dem...afterall dey r so special...but stil tc of urself i knw u jst need sum or other way 2 get injured n visit a doctor dat is none other dan Armaan...🤣

Malliks r d best,caring,kind-hearted nature people so automatically Riddhima will b kind hearted n caring prson 1nce she turns 2 Mrs.Riddhima Armaan Mallik..😍😍😆

Edited by Arzoo_KSG_KPS - 13 years ago
@ Reemz - I don't deny Armaan still affects her but he is no longer the only one that affects her. Siddhant has made a place in heart and she knows it. He has given her free reins as far as her decision is concerned. If she was still madly and deeply in love with Armaan the way she was before she would not even have to think twice about leaving Sid to be with Armaan. Plus you said it yourself that Sid has told her he is FOND of her. If his fondness can make her stop dead in her tracks then I wonder what his love can do for her😛 That is the sheer beauty of SR relationship. They are not connected yet their bond is so strong it brings them back to each other one way or the other no matter what the obstacle is.