Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

llDev Geet Love Scenes Galleryll 29th April (New) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Download Links Added On Page 1...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "llDev Geet Love Scenes Galleryll 29th April (New) (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dua44

Goldie

dua44

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanxxxxxxxxxx Alot

khakshan-aa

IF-Rockerz

khakshan-aa

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thank u soo much for all the vidz Smile

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
biryani....you are such a sweet heart....yaar thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for these videos and esp. thanks for uploading them on mediafire....love you and may Allah fulfill all ur dreams and wishes....

please continue this great work and add the new romantic cute scenes of D&G....you don't know how much u r doing for D&G fans....love you biryani....

may I call you Yani?? or Bir??

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

biryani....you are such a sweet heart....yaar thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for these videos and esp. thanks for uploading them on mediafire....love you and may Allah fulfill all ur dreams and wishes....

please continue this great work and add the new romantic cute scenes of D&G....you don't know how much u r doing for D&G fans....love you biryani....

may I call you Yani?? or Bir??

Thanks alot For Comments...Its My Pleasure to upload D&G Scenes.....Ya Sure Just Waitin for more D&G scenes SmileI'll Uploaded.....
Ok Call Me Yani!
Thanks alot

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
lol....thanks Yani u r toooooooooooooo sweet....I;m now watching ur uploaded videos...plz upload today's one too....how they had that eye lock was so cute....they set the screen on fire with their cuteness....and Dev was looking too determine to get Geet....

btw I'm Sara....nice meeting you Yani....r u muslim? coz you use Inshahallah, etc...

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Yes IM Muslim Sara...How R U?
I'll Upload Todays D&G Scenes soon...Plz  Wait
Ya U Right "They set the screen on fire with their cuteness"

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 12 April 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
wow Yani...I am Muslim too...nice nah?? I can't wait to see today's cute scenes again n am eager for tomorrow's episode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top