Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Come on guys, breaking the bed has nothing to do with abha getting pregnant.CVs broke the bed so that they both hit the reality and come out of their fantasy land.

Karan is feeling bad becoz he doesn't want to break Abha's trust since he has promised her that he will make the world accept this relationship, so during the entire process he needs to keep this relation pure and virgin.

Same goes for Abha, she is guilty becoz she doesn't want to bring bad name for her family.She wants everyone to accept this relationship wholeheartedly and then do something..u know wat i mean😉
Vineeta92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenpreeti

Come on guys, breaking the bed has nothing to do with abha getting pregnant.CVs broke the bed so that they both hit the reality and come out of their fantasy land.

Karan is feeling bad becoz he doesn't want to break Abha's trust since he has promised her that he will make the world accept this relationship, so during the entire process he needs to keep this relation pure and virgin.

Same goes for Abha, she is guilty becoz she doesn't want to bring bad name for her family.She wants everyone to accept this relationship wholeheartedly and then do something..u know wat i mean😉

i agree
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vineeta92

OMG!!!...noooo....i dont want anything like this to happen..This is a good show...Its a Rajshri show and i dont think they will show her pregnant...

I think the next track will be that the Thakurs will come to know about the wedding..

👏
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenpreeti

thats wut i'm thinking too
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Abha will tell her family about her love for and relationship with Karan. I think it will only come out when Thakur moves Abha-Sanskaar's wedding forward.

Abha won't say a WORD, and she will play along. Someone else will stop the wedding.
mimas thumbnail
nothing happened guys.. they both are so sanskari that the thought itself is emarassing for them
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How on earth can she get pregnant without anything happening between them? I dont think either the CV's or sciience has progressed this far as yet.

Its just Karan got completely carried away when she accepted her love for him as well as the fact that she is his wife. He could not control himself. Abaha found it very difficult to resist him and that break of bed was what brought them back to realitty.

But koi Jags se kaho yaar, itna amir lawyer hai aur itna sastha bed jo do patle logon ki weight bhi bear nahin kartha.!!!
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
instead of the bed breaking, they could have shown that the moment was interrupted due to Karan's cellphone ringing..or someone calling out to a servant outside.........it would have been more realistic. 
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now we know the reason why. The broken bed and Abha's payal on it will lead to consequences.