MEMBER CID STORIES - CHEST - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
prabha, 3 new stories have come up.... please do add them here 😛

Message deleted - sorry
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
I am a little busy, will do soon. Please don't post links, just PM me. I know 3 stories are up.
Links to following stories added to the first post

CHILD'S MURDER MYSTERY
By vs-kmh

MYSTERY
By sunnyp1414

Originally posted by visrom

Everyone is writing stories yaar.....this is sooooo good to see...we are getting more than one story per day now. Everyone should try their hand at it.

@prabha....your turn now!!! 😉

I missed this. You have no Idea how unimaginative I am 😃. I can give feedback, suggestions here and there but I can't think of something completely new on my own.

To all our wonderful writers here

Ek request hai. Ek story Freddie par likho, unko hero banao. CID ke liye Fireddie kya hai woh pata chalana chahiye. Fireworks wale kab yeh karenge pata nahin par humare honhaar writers to yeh kar sakte hain. Any or all aspects of Freddie's character can be highlighted - his jovial attitude, staying happy in difficult times, very loving and does not hesitate to show his emotions, may not be as sharp as the trio all the time but he is not a fool, he has presence of mind which shows up in situations, never says no for any orders, is hard working. Weave a story around him and since he is seen with Vivek most of the time, you can highlight their relationship too which maintains a nice balance between a Senior-Junior relationship and friendship. This will give Vivek something to do as well. Please keep only the current CID Team as part of the story.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
I wanted to share something

I was reading stories I had not read before. There are some in which writers have added new members, characters they have created or may be even themselves as part of the CID team. In one of the stories it seemed like the writer got Abhi Sir married to another CID officer. I don't know but once these characters come in, I am not able associate with the CID I know. I feel like I am reading some random story, gradually loose interest and I am not able to finish the story.

I like those stories in which the CID Team I know is involved which is why I associate with most of Puja's stories and am able to appreciate them. Is it just me or does any one else have the same problem.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

I wanted to share something

I was reading stories I had not read before.
I like those stories in which the CID Team I know is involved which is why I associate with most of Puja's stories and am able to appreciate them.

hey prabha.... have u yet read my stories? i have not changed d original cast much....

and i know it is hard for u to read stories where all sorts of new and random characters come... the writer was writing these stories wen those officers/charcters were present (i know which ones u were referring to)... u r more used to d present cast compared to d writer...emotionally....

my feeling is dat those of us who have added new characters must have felt some kind of emotional bonding wt them... for instance, my new character suhaani is just a character who resembles me in lots of ways... its my emotional connect wt cid....

so u c, it is not just adding random characters, it is building more fondness for cid.....

plz dont get offended! just my opinion, nuthing against u... i in fact do understand ure views....😳😃😛😊😳

Naah re nothing to get offended. Thanks for understanding, I hope you aren't getting offended. I tried reading Trapped, I totally skipped the first scene when I read the P name, I started from the point the case starts but then Suhaani came in and I lost interest. I am just trying to see if its only me who has this problem.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Naah re nothing to get offended. Thanks for understanding, I hope you aren't getting offended. I tried reading Trapped, I totally skipped the first scene when I read the P name, I started from the point the case starts but then Suhaani came in and I lost interest. I am just trying to see if its only me who has this problem.

Hmmm... Well, i cant help giving suhaani... but dont worry u will see more of d duo in my next story... but sorry cant help it but i hv suhaani and muskaan in my stories. i really like muskaan a lot(in fact i dont find her action wt devyaana wrong)..... and asha toh will often reappear in my stories.... lolzz.😆😳😃😊😛