Users

Frequent Posters

affu123 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: riyarao

oh she's so honest ;) i luv her...

</div>

<div>

.mayank/Arjun here offscreen n onscreen husband ๐Ÿ˜† lol , wt does it mean? ๐Ÿ˜†and Arjun cnt stay widout her fr a day ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ m in Arti dreamland, hope sbs covers der offscreen moments ๐Ÿ˜

Oh i agree wid her, life's nt oly abt masti, we need to b serious too... She's gr8 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She was approachd fr ZND, wudn't mind if arjun was part of it too ๐Ÿ˜

and wteva she told was frm her heart cud feel it ๐Ÿ˜ณ and ya, she's true she nvr acts ๐Ÿ˜evrything's so natural ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Proud to her fan ๐Ÿ˜Š

she ids really a sweet heart.she works all the 7days in a week and 28days in a month she hardly gets 3day off in a month.she works 14hours a day for us.wen she took an off for holi for 4day we were all missing her badly and wanted her to cum.we luv her so much
lolz ๐Ÿ˜› she enjoys song sequences more.she is really down to earth person.luv her.she never disspoints her fans.she was blushing and feeling shy all the time in the interview.RATI WE LUV U HONEY...
affu123 thumbnail
lol rati told she is loosing her hair coz of mayank now ๐Ÿคฃ
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=afshanafreen]lol rati told she is loosing her hair coz of mayank now ๐Ÿคฃ[/

did she say dat?wen actually?๐Ÿ˜†

Rati is such a sweet heart yaar!!!
And i was hoping if she would have accept the ZND...but its ok yaar...sho work way too hard for us...........
And the best part when she said Arjun cant be without her for one day........awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜ณ..........

Man i love arti.........and he's the biggest prankster......lolzzzzzzz

In one of their interview she had mention that

"He does a lot of wrestling with me on the sets. His hands and legs are always on the go which I completely hate. But he is really a sweet guy"

Oh god i realy just in love with my/our arti.......๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxs 4 posting...
@yamini sis : thnxs 4 da update :D
cute_mayur thumbnail
y isnt da link workin??๐Ÿ˜ก..
i reli wnna c it...๐Ÿ˜’...plz do smthn abt it..
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Ahh me fida over RaTi's answers gosh she is sooo cute and sweet Ahhh Esp the Arjun one que:)))

Thanks for sharing
cute_mayur thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArTiToTheEnd

Ahh me fida over RaTi's answers gosh she is sooo cute and sweet Ahhh Esp the Arjun one que:)))

Thanks for sharing

is da link opening??
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thnaks for de link......๐Ÿ˜Šloved her interveiw..

cool_shwets thumbnail

Hey guys d link isn't workin.๐Ÿ˜ก....i mean its opening but then d video is not starting๐Ÿ˜”...........the white space they mentioned there is just blank.....tryin since half an hour....guys plsssssssssss help.want to see it desperately.....plssssssss