Pavitra Rishta

Shravani's HATE Club--2#JOIN AGAIN!!Warning Pg-107 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 133

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shravani's HATE Club--2#JOIN AGAIN!!Warning Pg-107 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
ok why this thread is not used...

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Shravani was very wrong in asking Savita as to why she is being nice to Archu . Savita pampers Shravni so much . Manav is always concerned about her and is still going ahead with the divorce , only for her .

So all her problem is that why isArchu getting even this little bit of respect before she gets thrown out ...
What kind of a human being shows this sort of empathy towards someone who is doing so much for her ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

addenise

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Shravani was very wrong in asking Savita as to why she is being nice to Archu . Savita pampers Shravni so much . Manav is always concerned about her and is still going ahead with the divorce , only for her .

So all her problem is that why isArchu getting even this little bit of respect before she gets thrown out ...
What kind of a human being shows this sort of empathy towards someone who is doing so much for her ...

tanya self-serving (I mean choo).  A person who was never taught how to be a caring human being or a good wife because she lacked a mother's instruction at an early age.

Archu and her sisters are lucky to have hadsulo as their mother.  I think girish pampered her too much. most single father s do. also I don't know how much guidance she had in the hostel??

Edited by stillhopeful - 11 April 2010 at 8:40am

addenise

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

tanya self-serving (I mean choo).  A person who was never taught how to be a caring human being or a good wife because she lacked a mother's instruction at an early age.

Archu and her sisters are lucky to have hadsulo as their mother.  I think girish pampered her too much. most single father s do. also I don't know how much guidance she had in the hostel??

her chaaracter always had a sense of entitlement. when sachin asked her to marry him she told him that she could not because he did not have the necessary job or reputation that her husband would need

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

I hope she proves us wrong and  starts treating Archana better . If Archu takes care of her in her bed rest and saves her baby's life then she better start treating Archu with some respect .

After all even savita  treats Archu with respect because of vandita ...

--Hope--

IF-Rockerz

--Hope--

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged

I hope she proves us wrong and  starts treating Archana better . If Archu takes care of her in her bed rest and saves her baby's life then she better start treating Archu with some respect .

After all even savita  treats Archu with respect because of vandita ...

tanya di do you really believe that?  look at her reactions - even when sav aai lit ht ediya and said that you will understand when you are a  mother. her reaction was - yah whatever. she just did not say it that's all.

Akashii

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 11 April 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
please count me in guys.
HATE her!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top