Shravani's HATE Club--2#JOIN AGAIN!!Warning Pg-107 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

i toooooooo hate her

she is lucky to have manav😉today when he was talking to archu  he asked about her archu was little sad 😉
ok why this thread is not used...

Shravani was very wrong in asking Savita as to why she is being nice to Archu . Savita pampers Shravni so much . Manav is always concerned about her and is still going ahead with the divorce , only for her .

So all her problem is that why isArchu getting even this little bit of respect before she gets thrown out ...
What kind of a human being shows this sort of empathy towards someone who is doing so much for her ...
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Shravani was very wrong in asking Savita as to why she is being nice to Archu . Savita pampers Shravni so much . Manav is always concerned about her and is still going ahead with the divorce , only for her .

So all her problem is that why isArchu getting even this little bit of respect before she gets thrown out ...
What kind of a human being shows this sort of empathy towards someone who is doing so much for her ...

tanya self-serving (I mean choo).  A person who was never taught how to be a caring human being or a good wife because she lacked a mother's instruction at an early age.

Archu and her sisters are lucky to have hadsulo as their mother.  I think girish pampered her too much. most single father s do. also I don't know how much guidance she had in the hostel??
Edited by stillhopeful - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stillhopeful

tanya self-serving (I mean choo).  A person who was never taught how to be a caring human being or a good wife because she lacked a mother's instruction at an early age.

Archu and her sisters are lucky to have hadsulo as their mother.  I think girish pampered her too much. most single father s do. also I don't know how much guidance she had in the hostel??

her chaaracter always had a sense of entitlement. when sachin asked her to marry him she told him that she could not because he did not have the necessary job or reputation that her husband would need

I hope she proves us wrong and  starts treating Archana better . If Archu takes care of her in her bed rest and saves her baby's life then she better start treating Archu with some respect .

After all even savita  treats Archu with respect because of vandita ...

I hope she proves us wrong and  starts treating Archana better . If Archu takes care of her in her bed rest and saves her baby's life then she better start treating Archu with some respect .

After all even savita  treats Archu with respect because of vandita ...

tanya di do you really believe that?  look at her reactions - even when sav aai lit ht ediya and said that you will understand when you are a  mother. her reaction was - yah whatever. she just did not say it that's all.
please count me in guys.
HATE her!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by stillhopeful

My sister is chewing up my brains , she keeps saying ' aisa hi hoga ' . Her logic is that the  very reason for putting her on bed rest is to show  how Archu will win her over . 
My sister was on bed rest for 8 months of her pregnancy ...It was .....uff, unthinkable just something  one cannot imagine ...
She says  that if this doesn't change her then nothing will .................

we can always hope. bappa works in mysterious ways. yeh bhi dekhe lehnge.

tell your sister I am hopeing against hope that what she says comes true. all other alternatives are unpalatable to me.. bed rest this late in pregnancy lasts till delivery. if that is the case CV's might make Archu miss the wedding. Considering how Manav has entrusted her with Choo's care ( at least that's what Archu thinks because he keeps inquiring about his family including choo with archu and asks her to take care of his family) she might refuse help from chawl ladies or even sav aai so that she can go to the wedding. Uff!!!! if this happens I will be very angry with her. no man (especially one who is going to leave u) deserves a qurbanni of ones own blood. hai na, tanya di? ask your sis if she predicts archu willmiss the wedding. will be interesting to see her response