Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/cricket Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
I think it is one of the best story of CIDians in IF...I first read it when I was Silent member....I really like ur story....excellent concept....from the beginning upto end....just superb... I read it many times & in every time I imagine as it aired on TV...excellent....
But I have some question...if I am not wrong this is first & last story till now...why?
 U r a very good writer...& please keep writing.....& thanx a lot for this wonderful story

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SACRIFICE...! (my story) :D (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Shocked I was wandering why has this story come up after so long.....? LOL 

Well jokes apart its one of the best stories of CIDians, so it deserves to be active at all times Smile

but unfortunately due to some personal reasons , the writer of this story (somu ) has quit from the forum, I hope she comes back some day and once again treat us with such lovely stories ... 

thank you debasree for once again making me to cherish the memories related to this story....Day Dreaming  even I read this one for the first time when I was a silent reader ....  but commented on this story only after becoming an active member here Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top