Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
I and drilabh are collecting the data. I will be opening a thread soon. I was thinking of converting some of the good ones into PDF and store in a 4shared folder. What do you think

Edited by prabhanarayan - 06 April 2010 at 11:30pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SACRIFICE...! (my story) :D (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

I and drilabh are collecting the data. I will be opening a thread soon. I was thinking of converting some of the good ones into PDF and store in a 4shared folder. What do you think
Sure....please do it...some stories are worth reading again and again. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
nice story and easy to read , enjoyed every part of it keep-up the good work Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

@prabha excellent idea of compiling these stories into one thread,it would make them more accessible and easier to read

Edited by didobhav - 06 April 2010 at 11:57pm

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Very nice story....can we have a thread where all these wonderful stories are stored? There was the other story 2 days back...and the ones by Puja....they are all lost somewhere.

Smile i had d same thought so i suggested to Prabhanarayan. We decided to start a sticky thread where all d links to all d stories, old and new, will b stored.Smile so am helping her in data collection...

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thank you for appreciating my work people..! thanks a lot..!!

Oohk...!! even i like the suggestion...!! Prabha di.. please do it if poosible.. and do PM me which which stories you plan to put...!!!! and i really like your interpretation of Daya's dialogue.. i ll edit it ASAP..!!

nd i am clearing out the Abhi getting hit in the head thing..!!! even i thought this question would come up.. i am not surprised at all...!!!

In Gavah bana shikaar.... the gavaah gets hit on the head,... but clearly survives because the bullet just touches and goes..! same is teh case here..! Its just a little more serious than that one as this time Abhi sir didnt get proper medical aid in time... and lot of blood flow has taken place.plus hes hit in the grenade blast.!!

REAL ACTION THATS IT..! LOL
please read again.. i ve specified it in tashas dialogue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaani.cidmjht

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somu_05

Prabha di.. i really like your interpretation of Daya's dialogue.. i ll edit it ASAP..!!

I am glad you took my suggestion

i am clearing out the Abhi getting hit in the head thing..!!! even i thought this question would come up.. i am not surprised at all...!!!

In Gavah bana shikaar.... the gavaah gets hit on the head,... but clearly survives because the bullet just touches and goes..! same is teh case here..! Its just a little more serious than that one as this time Abhi sir didnt get proper medical aid in time... and lot of blood flow has taken place.plus hes hit in the grenade blast.!!

REAL ACTION THATS IT..! LOL
please read again.. i ve specified it in tashas dialogue

hmmm, I think then this part needs to be re-phrased, because after reading this Tasha's dialog will not register in the reader's mind.

Exchange of bullets takes place....Abhijeet shoots down two terrorists... suddenly the leader jumps forward and shoots Abhijeet on his HEAD...! Abhijeet gets hit and falls down...!!

Edited by prabhanarayan - 07 April 2010 at 12:55am

somu_05

somu_05

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Edited..! thanks Prabha di..! for honestly reading it... and helping to make it into a better one..! Big smile Thanks to all and i hoep its much clear now..! still waiting for more suggestions and comments..!

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Really a very nice stoy.. Thumbs Up
I myself is not at all good in this stuff....
But all of the story wrriters make it so good that i can see all these things are happening live,.
The seens are so well written as if a real CID episode is going on...
Well done.. ClapClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top