Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
nice story and easy to read , enjoyed every part of it keep-up the good work 👍🏼 👍🏼

@prabha excellent idea of compiling these stories into one thread,it would make them more accessible and easier to readEdited by didobhav - 14 years ago
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: visrom

Very nice story....can we have a thread where all these wonderful stories are stored? There was the other story 2 days back...and the ones by Puja....they are all lost somewhere.

😊 i had d same thought so i suggested to Prabhanarayan. We decided to start a sticky thread where all d links to all d stories, old and new, will b stored.😊 so am helping her in data collection...
somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for appreciating my work people..! thanks a lot..!!

Oohk...!! even i like the suggestion...!! Prabha di.. please do it if poosible.. and do PM me which which stories you plan to put...!!!! and i really like your interpretation of Daya's dialogue.. i ll edit it ASAP..!!

nd i am clearing out the Abhi getting hit in the head thing..!!! even i thought this question would come up.. i am not surprised at all...!!!

In Gavah bana shikaar.... the gavaah gets hit on the head,... but clearly survives because the bullet just touches and goes..! same is teh case here..! Its just a little more serious than that one as this time Abhi sir didnt get proper medical aid in time... and lot of blood flow has taken place.plus hes hit in the grenade blast.!!

REAL ACTION THATS IT..! 😆
please read again.. i ve specified it in tashas dialogue
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: somu_05

Prabha di.. i really like your interpretation of Daya's dialogue.. i ll edit it ASAP..!!

I am glad you took my suggestion

i am clearing out the Abhi getting hit in the head thing..!!! even i thought this question would come up.. i am not surprised at all...!!!

In Gavah bana shikaar.... the gavaah gets hit on the head,... but clearly survives because the bullet just touches and goes..! same is teh case here..! Its just a little more serious than that one as this time Abhi sir didnt get proper medical aid in time... and lot of blood flow has taken place.plus hes hit in the grenade blast.!!

REAL ACTION THATS IT..! 😆
please read again.. i ve specified it in tashas dialogue

hmmm, I think then this part needs to be re-phrased, because after reading this Tasha's dialog will not register in the reader's mind.

Exchange of bullets takes place....Abhijeet shoots down two terrorists... suddenly the leader jumps forward and shoots Abhijeet on his HEAD...! Abhijeet gets hit and falls down...!!

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
somu_05 thumbnail
Edited..! thanks Prabha di..! for honestly reading it... and helping to make it into a better one..! 😃 Thanks to all and i hoep its much clear now..! still waiting for more suggestions and comments..!
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really a very nice stoy.. 👍🏼
I myself is not at all good in this stuff....
But all of the story wrriters make it so good that i can see all these things are happening live,.
The seens are so well written as if a real CID episode is going on...
Well done.. 👏👏
somu_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehal_7s

Really a very nice stoy.. 👍🏼

I myself is not at all good in this stuff....

But all of the story wrriters make it so good that i can see all these things are happening live,.

The seens are so well written as if a real CID episode is going on...

Well done.. 👏👏

Thank you..! 😛
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
REALLY A GOOD STORY 👏👏👏👏👏👏
somu_05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tgodse

REALLY A GOOD STORY 👏

Thank you... another one in construction..! :D 😉
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!!! I got the time to read it.😃
Somu, idea was really good indeed, I really enjoyed reading it.😃👏👏👏
Man.. I can't see my Abhijeet like this.😭😭😭 It's good thing you didn't killed him orelse I wouldn't spare you.😈😆😆😉
Anyhoo.. really nice story, great idea.😃👏👏
Just a small suggestion, please try to write more clear, especially the description.
Apart from that really good.👍🏼 Do write more, I'll wait for it.😃
Great job.🤗