Page 11: PART 423
Page 16: PART 424
Page 31: PARTS 425-430
Page 37: PARTS 431-432
Page 47: PART 433
:
:

DISCLAIMER:

Although aspects of this story are loosely based on medical drama, artistic liberty has been taken as this is a FICTIONAL story. Please take note that the author does not have a medical background and that the incidents, medical and law procedures may have a vast difference from reality.

TITLE SONG:

Dill ki tadapti saanson me
Preet ki mehekti baahon me
Dabe-chhipe se alfaazon me
Behke pal ke jazbaaton me
Band palkon ke khwaabon me
Khatti-meethi si baaton me
Jhuki hui si nigaahon me
Nayi-purani kuch yaadon me

Kabhi bichhde dill mill jayenge
Kabhi mill ke bicchad jayenge
Kabhi ladenge, kabhi manayenge
Kabhi rooth-rooth se jayenge
Armaan-Ridhimaa ki muhabbat ka
Hum fir se saath nibhayenge

Fir ek baar...
Manzil ki nayi chhaaon me

Fir ek baar...
Muhabbat Ki Nayi Raahon Me

PART 421:

Ridhimaa felt dazed. Would Armaan ever stop? She had been feeling his gaze over her for the last thirty minutes.

Ridhimaa: (very softly) Armaan!

Armaan did not answer. Ridhimaa knew he was pretending not to listen.

Ridhimaa: (a little louder) Armaan!

Still Armaan did not answer. Ridhimaa glanced up at him. Armaan's bright blue eyes were shimmering in the dim light of the moon trespassing through the window.

Ridhimaa: (waving her hand in front of Armaan's eyes) Armaan! Armaan!

Armaan looked lost. A deep flush covered Ridhimaa's cheeks as she ruffled Armaan's hair.

Ridhimaa: Armaan!

Armaan's concentration broke. He looked at Ridhimaa enquiringly.

Armaan: Haan? Kuch keh rahi thi tum?

Ridhimaa wanted to beat her own head. Armaan noticed her exasperated expression.

Armaan: Kya hua? Aise kyun muh bana rahi ho?
Ridhimaa: (pouting) Maine tumhe itni baar awaaz di. Tumne ek baar bhi nahi suni.
Armaan: Kab? Oh... wo main... actually... tumhe...

Ridhimaa smiled. Armaan was looking so cute while blushing.

Ridhimaa: (prompting) Dekh rahe the?

Armaan did not answer. He was again getting lost in Ridhimaa's smile.

Ridhimaa: (patting Armaan's left cheek) Ab dekh liya na? To so jao...

Armaan removed Ridhimaa's hand from his cheek and kissed it. Ridhimaa bowed her head and Armaan planted a quick kiss at her forehead too. Ridhimaa looked up. Armaan was still gazing intently at her. He seemed unable to get tired looking at Ridhimaa.

Ridhimaa: (trying to infuse sense in him) Tum thakte nahi Armaan? Kab tak sirf aise hi dekhte rahoge?
Armaan: (mischievously) Oh... to meri Basket chaahti hai ki main kuch aur bhi karun? Hmm?

Ridhimaa, surprised, reconsidered her own words and turned crimson.

Ridhimaa: Armaan!
Armaan: Ridhimaa!

Ridhimaa's eyelashes clouded over her face.

Armaan: (bringing his face near hers) Aur kya-kya karun, Ridhimaa?

Ridhimaa had whole-heartedly wanted to say "kuch bhi nahi", but the last word got lost in her mouth as she got lost in Armaan's eyes.

Ridhimaa: Kuch bhi...
Armaan: (whispering, his nose touching Ridhimaa's) Kuch bhi?

Ridhimaa was captivated. Her body craved for Armaan's warmth once again. She nodded. Armaan gently caressed Ridhimaa's lips with his. The kiss intensified when Ridhimaa submitted herself to its influence.

The moon gleamed brighter than ever. Every moment was bliss. They were in paradise, just the two of them, Armaan and Ridhimaa - together.

Both broke apart after a few minutes to welcome oxygen into their lungs. Ridhimaa again felt Armaan's gaze caressing her.

Ridhimaa: Ab so jao Armaan... kal jaldi uthna hai...
Armaan: Kal?
Ridhimaa: (trying to remind him) Haan... kal subah saari rasmein... tumhi ne to kaha tha...
Armaan: Basket! Kal subah nahi... aaj subah...

When Ridhimaa seemed puzzled, Armaan indicated the wall clock. Ridhimaa glanced at it and let out a huge gasp of surprise.

Ridhimaa: Char baj gaye? Itni jaldi!

She looked back at Armaan, expecting the same look of surprise on his face too. Ridhimaa was shocked to see him smiling in a way that reddened her cheeks.

Armaan: Time ka pata hi nahi chala, hai na?

Ridhimaa lowered her gaze. Armaan separated himself from Ridhimaa to let her sleep comfortably.

Armaan: So jao... ok?

Ridhimaa moved forwards and kept her head on Armaan's chest. Armaan turned to face her. Ridhimaa hugged him. She turned her head this side to that side, and finally, hid her face in Armaan's chest, just next to his heart.

Armaan: (thinking that Ridhimaa might be uncomfortable like this) Ridhimaa... tum aaraam se... I mean...
Ridhimaa: (raising her face and smiling) I love you, Armaan...

The honesty and the contentment in Ridhimaa's voice touched Armaan. He now knew that Ridhimaa found this to be the most comfortable position in the world to sleep. That he was the reason for her smile and comfort.

Armaan: (holding Ridhimaa's face tenderly) Tum meri zindagi ka sabse haseen khwaab ho Ridhimaa...
Ridhimaa: (glancing right back into Armaan's eyes) Aur tum meri zindagi ki sabse khoobsurat haqeeqat...

After a few minutes of staring at each other, Armaan broke the silence.

Armaan: I love you too, Ridhimaa...

He slid under the covers and pulled Ridhimaa to himself, tucking her in and wrapping his arms protectively around her. Ridhimaa again buried her head in his chest, and listened to his steady heartbeat. She kissed Armaan's heart passionately. Armaan returned the kiss on her forehead, whispering "Good Night", as Ridhimaa slowly slipped into unconsciousness, safe and secure within Armaan's embrace. Armaan kept gazing at her for long before drowsing off to sleep with "only his" Ridhimaa.

Love,
Lovy

Edited by lovy2u - 22 April 2011 at 7:06pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

anishapearlAnonymus PJinluvwidKASUanjaliptrendyfriends$Hef@liyashimalhotraurvisainiJAZZ_ACUAsasya..SaRun..KaSh..Princess_MansiMr_Mrs.KSGKSGforever08GEhsaasswahasekts_dmgmjhtshivi17soniarahejadiyaa1pkdmg_roks_antaraMaNaLoVeKaShAyesha87maggie131984HeAvEnSmaanudipucutie_shalzynamita18frnd.of.frndzsanjana25Sujata77cool_piscesanizafcute-alycutiepreetksasibasket_101prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGIshiaprincess52shonagudia-Crimson-debby_11janu1610sammy4uamruta04mithilalovesksgMeghzzteenorchidnidha1983anumeha_rajatruky786Alu-oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Muhabbat Ki (Nayi) Raahon Me [Part 433: Page 47]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Aww lovy finally you are back
Nice update
Please do continue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01lovy2udebby_11

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

awww di finally u r back

wow
just an awesome part
loved it
cont soon
luv dhruvika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01lovy2u

Hello_01

Goldie

Hello_01

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
OMG u finally Started - i am dying to read - those long longg parts *tears* seriously - i missed this ff !

my days are going to be turned out good Thanks ALot !

THANK ALot -

LOVE Maha

namita18lovy2u

maanu

Goldie

maanu

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

hi............

good start but very small..........

waiting for updates ............

do continue soon..........

thanks or the pm

bye

sonupatlovy2u

cutie_shalzy

Goldie

cutie_shalzy

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
hey lovy wow you are back missd u soo much re nd ur parts wow what a come back haye i just lv this part so much i was missing ur parts soo much ur parts has soo much intense ki koi bhi kho jaye hehehe LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLlvd it their fst half day hehehe nd specially that line tum mere
Armaan: (holding Ridhimaa's face tenderly) Tum meri zindagi ka sabse haseen khwaab ho Ridhimaa...
Ridhimaa: (glancing right back into Armaan's eyes) Aur tum meri zindagi ki sabse khoobsurat haqeeqat..
its soo much captivating lvd it...........waitng for ur nxt prt
cont soooooon
thnks for the pm
luv yachnaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovy2u

shivi17

Goldie

shivi17

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
:) wat a lovely update :) it was adorable :) and y was it sooo short, make the next one massive :)
ur amazing lovy

lovy2u

X..Niha..X

Goldie

X..Niha..X

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Lovely part di .

I so missed MKRM .

Its feels so great to read it again .

Di pls post greater parts next time if you can , like before .

Loved the title song .

Do cont soon and thanks for the pm .

Edited by nihakapoor - 07 April 2010 at 12:07am

lovy2u

Post Reply New Post

Go to top