Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

6th April Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
- The lady comes in saying the guys family has come in and are in the guest house.
- Rupinder tells Rano to wipe her tears
- Geet's father is shocked and says but they were supposed to come tonight right?
- The lady replies saying they came earlier, as they weren't sure how long it would take them to get here.
- Rupinder says what should we do now daarji? our preparations are not even done yet.
- Daarji says if not done yet, they will be done now.
- Daarji gives everyone jobs to get everything set up.
- He turns to Geet and says we have rules in this house that everyone has to follow, and they won't change for you. Next time before making a mistake think a thousand times, next time the punishment will be worse. He leaves, telling Rano to get Geet ready.
- Geet breaks down.
- Rupinder gives Rano a duppatta telling her to cover Geet.
- Geet is taken to her room as she conitnues weeping.
- Rano calls Dolly to come give her something (which I guess is something to ease the pain)
- As Geet continues weeping, Rano tells her, if you made a mistake you will get punishment na beta, you know what happens when you go against daarji na?
- Rupinder asks Geet to stop crying saying "aise shakal leke jaayege ladko waalo ke saamne?"
- Hearing about the ladke waale Geet is brought out of her reverie, and she asks her mom "Ma yeh sab inti jaldi?" (referring to the wedding)
- Rupinder says Geet you are acting as if you are getting married already, chill! They are just coming to see you na. She tells Rano to get her ready.
- Dolly and Rupinder leave the room. Dolly comes running back in to try to reduce Geet's fear by saying that she has 4 guys come to look at her before she finally got married, and just because she is seeing the guy doesn't mean marriage is pakki.
- Once everyone leaves Geet shares her fears with her mother about not wanting to get married so soon, and go to Canada.
- Her mom consoles her saying Daarji does everything positive for their best, and Babaji will do good to all.
- Rano puts the duppatta on Geet's head like a dulhan, just then Geet's sister comes running in saying the munde waale arrived.
- Rano rushes out telling Geet to get ready fast while Geet's eyes only show fear.

*** Scene Shift ***

- Geet's father introduces Daarji to Dev's family - his mother his sister and bhabhi
- Daarji introduces everyone in their family to Dev's family.
- Daarji asks about Dev, his sister replies he came in a different car, since she can't travel withouth loud english music, and he doesn't like loud music.
- Finally Dev makes his entry!
- Geet's father says our Geet is here, and Dev's mom says even my son Dev is here. They both are walking in, kind of perpendicularly.
- Rano's mom instantly likes Dev for Geet.
- When Dev and Geet see each other both are shocking, Geet starts worrying. Even Tito realizes that he is the same man they saw before.
- Dev's family recognizes her too

** Flashback **
- Dev's mom back in the car says "kitni besharam kudi hai" she is roaming on the road without a duppatta, and Dev's bhabhi adds saying i heard girls of villages are very shy calm, but here we are seeing a differnt story.

** Back to present **

- Dev's sister gets up saying haila this is the same girl we saw before on the road. Geet's family freaks out.
- Dev's bhabhi tries to say "shayad woh koi aur ladki thi", Kamna says shayad nahi it was her, and she asks Geet "tumhi thi na waha"
- Dev finally speaks saying "Kamna" gesturing to her to calm down
- The scary worried sort of music comes on
- Daarji finally gets up and apologizes to Dev's mom, so does Geet's dad and her uncle.
- Seeing that Dev's family don't look like they are ready to accept the apology, Daarji says we understand if you don't want to think about this relationship anymore.
- Brij says today our girl made us sharminda in front of all of you.
- Daarji says Geet! in a stern voice
- Rupinder tells Rano to take Geet inside.
- Rano and Geet slowly make their way out of the room
- After a lot of time, Dev says "Rukiye" and he says "mujhe yeh rishta mazoor hai"
- Everyone is shocked/happy!
- Dev says "jaise ladki ki mujhe talaash thi, Geet ekdum waise hi hai"
- He says it would be good if you ask Geet's opinion too.

Precap

Geet and Dev on the terrace.
Dev says shaadi is a important decision and very important for a girl. She has to leave her family and move to a new house, so it is very important to know your thoughts on this.
Geet says I don't want to leave my family and go so far. I don't want to go to Canada.

Dev's expression changes from a smile to an expression I can't quite discern, it looks kind of angry, and kind of like her rejection hurt his ego.

this is my first trial at a written update, please do let me know what changes I should make for next time. Any constructive criticism is welcome! :)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhamShahinakhKalpanaszeestar1susan88harish_kenCHLOE2901dd.coolshalinikanagubahaneMs-Min-Homushkan_2003sweetsugarnondescriptkiran255tinselpari_smileneharaChandani_C-Kash--bhootni--Fatima-Nadz_YuNalover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6th April Written Update" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nadz_YuNalover

IF-Addictz

Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
sHILPZ UR UPDATE IS FAB, WOW TEH STORY IS MOVING IN GUD PACE, WILL WATCH TONITES EPI DEFO LOL I KNEW YESTERDAY WUDNT BE MUCH Of a exciting one, but DevEet on the terrace lol that wud be cute but angry hmm so he is the evil one oh no, i want him to be the gud one :(

Thanx for the update shilpz it was fab!

Chandani_C

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandani_C

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Thanks Shilpa *hugz*
I still have to watch it :)

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
thanx for the update di
it was great

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
gr8 update!

ccolkat

Goldie

ccolkat

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update- can't believe its your first, its really good! I have not seen any epis yet so this is great for me to understand what is going on! Ta.

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
thankss shilpa
and i think no change
it seems great as per ur frst tym

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 07 April 2010 at 8:24am

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:26am | IP Logged