Guess who's gone 'till the 17th? :(

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Yeaaah, that'd be meee. Ouch Isn't that just downright depressing? I know, I know, I'll be 'missed' dearly (I hope?) and all of you will be missed even more than that... because I love all of you, and being gone for two weeks is just horrific you know?

Anyways, soo let me cut to the chase! I, Mimi will be gone [like completely gone] until April 17th, 2010. I'M CAMPING WITH SHARKS BABAAY Cool (okay, not literally, but I'll be near the Pacific ocean all week stalking fishes! YAY!)

Soo in that span of time, stay good like you all are! If you have any questions, PM Tumhari_Khushi (:

Loveee you, and I'll miss you!

--Mimi

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

starry.phoenixbd670816_Ashy_-midnightsun-Vedika126-kirulicious-Cocktails-Imu.M-Anhdara13thesemomentsMitesh.PsajnieuntamedvampirecurledupA-N-S-H-I-K-A-Gaganjot-Sano88-Ravjot-Ambrosiacityoflightsfizii_gurl-KingAragorn-SobtiObsessionaish_punk-Dreamy_Girl-Rohini.starRozain-bhootni-mallika_14*Adorable_Anu*Rimsie.-KimSungHyun-ashmiispiritcrimsonsindhyaa...-Jia-..AichuuwidaQH_DDEJ_Fan-Ms.Wildcherry-ShaFiLICIOUS-Fatima-iTangled_25JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guess who's gone 'till the 17th? :(" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top