Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Edhayum vittu vakaradhu illa aish..
Very good..

Ennaiyum sethukongo pa...

Name:Shree

Interest:beauty appadingarradhu 1% kooda enakku illadhadhu nala.....baby care booty tips kudutheenganna punniyama pogum...
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

Interest:beauty appadingarradhu 1% kooda enakku illadhadhu nala.....baby care booty tips kudutheenganna punniyama pogum...

Intha my dear 1/2 vasini.. you are rombha too much a feel panning ... who said you don't have beauty 😲😲😲.... beauty lies in the heart πŸ‘πŸΌ... and you have a heart of the gold...
here is a quote I fetched from the net for you πŸ˜† (author unknown)

the greated treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart πŸ‘πŸ‘....

sari sari naan adakkiye vasikirean πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but ongalu the most important tip tharom... that is for health πŸ˜›..... namma families eppadhi healthya irukarathukku neraiya good tips semichukittu poduvom ko  vaa 😳... danqzu matchee for jaaining...
bjda thumbnail
hey guys i would like too also join..😊

name:bjda
interests:hair styling..esp curlsπŸ˜ƒ
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Hi Friends πŸ€—,

First of all a big thanks to every one of you for joining us here!!!  Our first beauty tip session will commence tomorrow πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.  The first general discussion topic will be posted tomorrow and we welcome you all to share your beauty tips with us.  Might I add, we'll bring forth to you some professional beauty tips as well 😳...

Thank you once again for joining us!!  Lets rock this health and beauty thread πŸ‘πŸΌ!

Cheers,

IF Dev Team
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
let me reserve the first spot heheh... have lots to share but need time to dig through all the material hehee

reserved
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh never knw about ths topic !! will surely join in !! πŸ˜ƒ
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm nice topic to discuss abt :)
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Here is few tips from me how to maintain healthy skin - it works for meπŸ˜›

* Drink a lot of water - i do that alot, esp during winter times when our skins dehydrates...I do have at times dehyrated skin so i do drink a lot of waterπŸ˜›
* Cut out coffeine and soft drinks it dehydrate a lot.
*Eat a lot of vegetables, esp green vegetables like spinach, salads, kale etc ( I actually hate spinach but somehow my mums manages to make me eat itπŸ˜†)

thats it from me todayπŸ˜† will be back later onπŸ˜‰

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let me  say  something from my side..
1.wash ur face  with  cool water  twice  a day.
2.Drink water  when u wake up in the morning..

Water  will  keep u healty..if  u dont like to  drink water..u can add  juicy  fruits.