Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Sonu Gayab

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I can't believe Sonu is missing. It's very heartbreaking. Any ideas as to where she may be? I think she was going to get more paper in order to study.....but why would it take that long to get back. She told her Dad and Tapu that she was going, so why don't they remember?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sonu Gayab" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged

she should be at her own home i guess.... when her parents started looking for her she can be in bathroom or something... thats why she didnt know her parents are looking 4 her.... by the way welcome to the forum.... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Exactly Binie !!! Even I think she must be in bathroom when Madhavi went in her room.It will be like Bagal Mein Chora Gaon Mein Dindora ! LOLLOLLOLLOL

PriyaBB

IF-Rockerz

PriyaBB

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Exactly as madhavi said she trust her blood :-).

HealMeForever

IF-Rockerz

HealMeForever

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Exactly Binie !!! Even I think she must be in bathroom when Madhavi went in her room.It will be like Bagal Mein Chora Gaon Mein Dindora ! LOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOL

HealMeForever

IF-Rockerz

HealMeForever

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 12:26am | IP Logged
she was at her frnd's place!!! right?

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 13 April 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Yeah she ended up going to her friend's place and forgot to tell her parents. lol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.