Chat Clubs

Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Originally posted by pinkisluv91

aaj bunk kar diya pinku ne kaha study karegi ?? haha...

YepLOL but in that case I should study moreCry

Btw I'm off to pick my brother up. Atleast I will have someone at home. It's so quietOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only* (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

don't ever think like that, my days are always like that.... achcha kiya tumne... solution bhi milgaya pooja ka kumkum/vibhuti bhi mila na ?
i know she needs, poor her, works so hard...
so how is your other CCs??

But I don't like troubling you.  my mom says you guys will know what to do in this case so I asked waise did you notice how the vibhuti spilledConfused everything strange is happening, yesterday my mom was cutting a piece of kaala dhaaga for Janvi and she hurt her finger and nailOuch Mom called and I told her that tumhari vibhuti spill ho gayi and she said omg something's strange. idk. I hope this goes away. Buri nazarDead

CC's- I rarely go to DM CC and BB CC. So only this one and the book club one are the ones I'm active on:))

no pinku i won't think like... that it was just my carelessness in putting.... waise mann se mujhe iss temple hi jaana tha, wohi hua, so i consider this as a very positive thing because the mantrakshate is so good, anything evil will vanish in no time... over night she will feel good... so don't worry at all..... 
oh no, it is just that some boori nazaar of some one nearby i think...
btw did she go to play with some one outside??
i am telling u pinku, when you have that Mantrakshate (sacred raw rice) every one can put it on yr head make it sit under your hair, all boori nazar yeh woh sab kuch bhaag jayega... trust me.....
let me tell u this.. i live by myself right?? when i was sick, once i was hospitalized, no one was with me, just one of my colleagues who was working with me in previous co.,  accompanied me to the hospital... no one else...then she left.. i was all alone in the emergency room...
all i did was prayed to God n i put this mantrakshate..... that's it, i came back home next day with no complications....

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

aaj bunk kar diya pinku ne kaha study karegi ?? haha...

YepLOL but in that case I should study moreCry

Btw I'm off to pick my brother up. Atleast I will have someone at home. It's so quietOuch

n aaj rest karlo tumne bahot hard work kiya test ke liye ...LOL
yeah sure...

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

no pinku i won't think like... that it was just my carelessness in putting.... waise mann se mujhe iss temple hi jaana tha, wohi hua, so i consider this as a very positive thing because the mantrakshate is so good, anything evil will vanish in no time... over night she will feel good... so don't worry at all..... 
oh no, it is just that some boori nazaar of some one nearby i think...
btw did she go to play with some one outside??
i am telling u pinku, when you have that Mantrakshate (sacred raw rice) every one can put it on yr head make it sit under your hair, all boori nazar yeh woh sab kuch bhaag jayega... trust me.....
let me tell u this.. i live by myself right?? when i was sick, once i was hospitalized, no one was with me, just one of my colleagues who was working with me in previous co.,  accompanied me to the hospital... no one else...then she left.. i was all alone in the emergency room...
all i did was prayed to God n i put this mantrakshate..... that's it, i came back home next day with no complications....

Really okay then:) I was thinking something ajeeb is happeningLOL That's good you got one extra thing that will help:))

No maasi she only plays with me and my brother, no one else. But one day when she went to the supermarket this old lady touched her hair and said it was beautifulOuch

Really omg that's so good. Don't worry it's not major just foolish talks like I want meat, etcOuch she has said worse things. Ouch But today and yesterday like I said before everything's better:)

Thanks to the help you guys gave and your prayersBig smile

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

yeah sure...

I think I should start studying or I will feel guilty for not going to classOuch

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Really okay then:) I was thinking something ajeeb is happeningLOL That's good you got one extra thing that will help:))

No maasi she only plays with me and my brother, no one else. But one day when she went to the supermarket this old lady touched her hair and said it was beautifulOuch

Really omg that's so good. Don't worry it's not major just foolish talks like I want meat, etcOuch she has said worse things. Ouch But today and yesterday like I said before everything's better:)

Thanks to the help you guys gave and your prayersBig smile

yeah just hv 100% faith that's it...
ab samajh mein aagya mujhe kya hua... that ld lady touched and said it was beautiful.. tab uskonazaar lag gaya hai... some people when they admire, it is not from the heart.... so this happens.. it may not be that oldlady's intension, but happens... so there is nothing to worry absolutely..... it is arelief after you hv told this...
good it is better now...

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

yeah sure...

I think I should start studying or I will feel guilty for not going to classOuch
haha if u want to study it is fine, but why guilty?? LOL

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

yeah just hv 100% faith that's it...
ab samajh mein aagya mujhe kya hua... that ld lady touched and said it was beautiful.. tab uskonazaar lag gaya hai... some people when they admire, it is not from the heart.... so this happens.. it may not be that oldlady's intension, but happens... so there is nothing to worry absolutely..... it is arelief after you hv told this...
good it is better now...

We do:)) Yea maasi that's what mom said tooOuch stupid ladyOuch waise bhi I told mom to cut Janvi's hair it's really pretty and prone to evil eyeOuch But my mom says nope she won't cut it:(

@guilt- I'm guilty because I never missed history class and I am todayWinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top