Chat Clubs

Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
super woman kuch nahi gayo..hehe..so used to cooking over the years..haath tho jaldi chalega.I will give tadka to dal now.My lunch just got over...maggi..haaaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hamaara Parivaar 27 *Invite Only* (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by ani_gr

OMG maasi yeh kyaOuch Sorry:(( Thanks a billionHug for everything maasi:)  Mom and dad are out of town today, they went to the mall and to the indian store to get some groceries:) They just left so they will be back late tonight, so home aloneOuch
kuch nahi kyon sorry bol rahi ho ?? achcha hi hua meine bataaya na!  this is way better... the most i believe in 100%.. the pandit at shiv mandir i went last night is guyanese/indian...haha...
this ny temple is just wonderful n all preists are from south india... there r like 6 preists in this temple...
you are welcome pinku..... Hug
oh u r alone ? jaanvi also went with them? yeah don't go to your class tdy... haha... bunk kardo..

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

kuch nahi kyon sorry bol rahi ho ?? achcha hi hua meine bataaya na!  this is way better... the most i believe in 100%.. the pandit at shiv mandir i went last night is guyanese/indian...haha...
this ny temple is just wonderful n all preists are from south india... there r like 6 preists in this temple...
oh u r alone ? jaanvi also went with them? yeah don't go to your class tdy... haha... bunk kardo..

kyunki you had to go to the temple twiceLOL  Really:)) Then it's good:)

yea they took Janvi along, she wanted to go to the mall so they thought why not:) I am bunking the gay history classWinkLOL

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Pinku the package will leave today. I spoke with the courier, they said there is no overnight service to your town, but i requested them some how to delier on priority... they said they will put in fedex as document, so it would reach that way.. they will do everything poss to deliver tomorrow before 9 AM..

Awww thanks maasi:)) It won't matter if it's a bit late, we appreciate all this a lot maasiBig smile my mom was saying she was going to order that hanuman thing for janvi online and you read our mind and bought it for us:)) Hug

pinku thanks mat bolo pinku... we r all family....
really ! chalo achcha hua... mera mann mein bhi wahi aaya & chitu also said the samething n shloka i gave u will help a lot for her...
hanumaan chalisa will help a lot too like chitu said y'day

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

super woman kuch nahi gayo..hehe..so used to cooking over the years..haath tho jaldi chalega.I will give tadka to dal now.My lunch just got over...maggi..haaaa
haha i know u r used to cooking..... wow.. good... was this from india or what ??

pinkisluv91

IF-Stunnerz

pinkisluv91

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

really ! chalo achcha hua... mera mann mein bhi wahi aaya & chitu also said the samething n shloka i gave u will help a lot for her...

But I like saying thanks:)) It's a good thingBig smile

Yep though mom always says hanuman chalisa with janvi, btw kal theek tha sab kuch:) Aaj they are out so don't think anything will go wrong:) But hopefully this thing ends:)

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

kyunki you had to go to the temple twiceLOL  Really:)) Then it's good:)

yea they took Janvi along, she wanted to go to the mall so they thought why not:) I am bunking the gay history classWinkLOL

haha, going to the temple twice is not a big deal pinku...mera bass mein hota tho, i can go every day before i come to work....
wow good she needs some change too so your mom... she keeps working... good...
u hv your time for yourself... so what r u doing ??

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

But I like saying thanks:)) It's a good thingBig smile

Yep though mom always says hanuman chalisa with janvi, btw kal theek tha sab kuch:) Aaj they are out so don't think anything will go wrong:) But hopefully this thing ends:)

haha ok..... if u like it u can...
yeah sure yaar, don't worry at all. she will be just fine....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Post Reply New Post

Go to top