Posted: 14 years ago
hey good afternoon pinks...I am ok...making dinner and maggi..haaa
Originally posted by Chits1

hey good afternoon pinks...I am ok...making dinner and maggi..haaa

LOL dinner and maggi, so lunch is maggi? 😆

coffe really rejuvnates yr energy.yeah,maggi is fast..but does take more than 2 mts for sure..haaa

dinner bas banega and my work gets over.
yeah it feels good especially after south indian breakfast....
wow u r almost ready....super woman!
super woman kuch nahi gayo..hehe..so used to cooking over the years..haath tho jaldi chalega.I will give tadka to dal now.My lunch just got over...maggi..haaaa
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

OMG maasi yeh kya Sorry:(( Thanks a billion🤗 for everything maasi:)  Mom and dad are out of town today, they went to the mall and to the indian store to get some groceries:) They just left so they will be back late tonight, so home alone
kuch nahi kyon sorry bol rahi ho ?? achcha hi hua meine bataaya na!  this is way better... the most i believe in 100%.. the pandit at shiv mandir i went last night is guyanese/indian...haha...
this ny temple is just wonderful n all preists are from south india... there r like 6 preists in this temple...
you are welcome pinku..... 🤗
oh u r alone ? jaanvi also went with them? yeah don't go to your class tdy... haha... bunk kardo..
Originally posted by ani_gr

kuch nahi kyon sorry bol rahi ho ?? achcha hi hua meine bataaya na!  this is way better... the most i believe in 100%.. the pandit at shiv mandir i went last night is guyanese/indian...haha...
this ny temple is just wonderful n all preists are from south india... there r like 6 preists in this temple...
you are welcome pinku..... 🤗
oh u r alone ? jaanvi also went with them? yeah don't go to your class tdy... haha... bunk kardo..

kyunki you had to go to the temple twice😆  Really:)) Then it's good:)

yea they took Janvi along, she wanted to go to the mall so they thought why not:) I am bunking the gay history class😉😆

Awww thanks maasi:)) It won't matter if it's a bit late, we appreciate all this a lot maasi😃 my mom was saying she was going to order that hanuman thing for janvi online and you read our mind and bought it for us:)) 🤗

pinku thanks mat bolo pinku... we r all family....
really ! chalo achcha hua... mera mann mein bhi wahi aaya & chitu also said the samething n shloka i gave u will help a lot for her...
hanumaan chalisa will help a lot too like chitu said y'day

super woman kuch nahi gayo..hehe..so used to cooking over the years..haath tho jaldi chalega.I will give tadka to dal now.My lunch just got over...maggi..haaaa
haha i know u r used to cooking..... wow.. good... was this from india or what ??
Originally posted by ani_gr

pinku thanks mat bolo pinku... we r all family....
really ! chalo achcha hua... mera mann mein bhi wahi aaya & chitu also said the samething n shloka i gave u will help a lot for her...
hanumaan chalisa will help a lot too like chitu said y'day

But I like saying thanks:)) It's a good thing😃

Yep though mom always says hanuman chalisa with janvi, btw kal theek tha sab kuch:) Aaj they are out so don't think anything will go wrong:) But hopefully this thing ends:)

kyunki you had to go to the temple twice😆  Really:)) Then it's good:)

yea they took Janvi along, she wanted to go to the mall so they thought why not:) I am bunking the gay history class😉😆

haha, going to the temple twice is not a big deal pinku...mera bass mein hota tho, i can go every day before i come to work....
wow good she needs some change too so your mom... she keeps working... good...
u hv your time for yourself... so what r u doing ??