Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

JanusushavviZEESXYpriyakramanbjdasrimaeljayCarynnithyamkvrojapoooo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Idhayam Archives April 2010 (Page 3)" in Idhayam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 18 April 2010 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Episode 172 - Friday -  23/4/10

Roja is sick of this trash - so a very brief update.
Nandy pappa is abducted by Ganga's henchmen
but escapes. Gets in to bus, has no money to buy
a ticket and Vaalmeeki who happens to be in the same
bus gifts her a ticket. Kallu informs Bhagavathy "WF missing!!"
Bhags informs the police . Police suspect Shanky, Mangu
and Ganga . All are questioned and all decline involvement.

Ellam porum , intha trash kku - semai bore !!!!

Edited by rojapoooo - 24 April 2010 at 11:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanusushavviZEESXYsrimaeljayCarynnithyamkvsmlaksh

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Archives Copy
Episode - 173       Monday - 26.4.10

Deva thinking about the nasty fights with his sons, he chasing them out and Kalyani refusing to come back.. he sees the news about Nandhini DIL of Dr.kalyani missing.. Police inspector beating Ganesh.. lawyers come to bail him out.. Inspector says he has raised his hand on police officer I cannot spare him.. Lawyer says he did out of viswasam for his boss.. Inspector does not budge.. he gets a call from higher authority and he agrees to send Ganesh off. Ganesh is released with a warning..

Deva comes to meet his friend a police officer and expresses his fear over Kalyani being affected in Nandhini missing case.. Officer asks no worries she will be safe.. why don't you take your wife home if you are so concerned.. Deva says I asked she is not coming .. Officer says she will come back after is Nandhini is back.. Soon you will be blessed with a grandson or grand daughter.. Deva asks officer to take personal care and walks out..

Ganesh is GD's home.. Lakshmi chides him for manhandling police.. Ganesh says how can I keep quiet when some one is insulting appa.. I will give my life for you guys.. Today Whatever I am it is coz of "Prasad the Gr8" and I shall remain indebted for my life.. GD says Don't worry.. I will see that inspector one hand for hitting you.. Ore pasa mazhai between GD and Ganesh..  GD says you are my Son form now on .. Ganesh walks away. ( I have a doubt.. Is Ganesh acting to swindle this property?)  Manickkam calls up GD and starts saying Nandhini .. GD irritatingly says Nandhini.. cuts the call saying I will talk later. Lakshmi who is listening to this confirms her hubby is involved in Nandhini missing case and wonders whom to share this info with..

Govindan in an auto.. Valmiki in his ambulance almost hits that auto and the 2 drivers get into a fight.. Valmiki sees Govindan, embraces him and asks about Ponamma.. Govindan say she is jail showing visvasam for her boss just like you.. I am going to the jail to discuss an important matter.. Valmiki offers to drop him..Police interrogating public about Nandhini ..

Nandhini is sleeping and the bus reaches the last stop in front of a beach.. (Ada paavi Valmiki, perisa nethiiku sodakku pottu antha conductor kitta dialogue pesittu now you too have left her without asking her problems.. Angry ) conductor wakes up Nandhini and chases her out of the bus.. Nandhini comes out and realizes that it is the historic place where she came for the picnic with her friends .. repeat telecast of the aluthupona videos of her painful life history again.. She is crying .. Shankar words to abort the baby keeps repeating.. Nandhini writes a suicide note on the banks of the beach and walks into the water ..

THODARUM

Edited by nithyamkv - 27 April 2010 at 12:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

srimasmlakshrojapoooo

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniJanuZEESXYbjdapriyakramanmoni87miganOLGNESsrimaeljayCarynsmlakshrojapoooo

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshiniac_durgabjdaZEESXYsushavvipriyakramanJanusrimaCarynnithyamkvrojapoooo

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisushavviZEESXYpriyakramanJanumigannithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 April 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Episode 177 Friday -

Valmeeki tells Ponnamma that he saw Nandini pappa in
the bus as P shows him a family photo. The police officials
as usual meet and say the same thing "get Nandy with out
any damage". Ganga and Ganesh are discussing some thing.
Lakshmi comes , does a "enga appan kuthirukkul illai " act and
wants to go to another temple. Ganga sends her but detains Pazhani.
After a few blows, Pazhani sings - "saw WF in some Naattukottai"
He also tells Ganga that Lachu has gone to meet Kallu and brief her.
WF is very angry as she is seen by Lachu. Tells her guardian that
she needs to abort asap "or I can finish myself" Guardian agrees to
do the most disgusting act. Ponnamma brings Val to meet Kallu -
who is upset. Kallu gets the bus story..

Freeze

Ok folks, we do not see much response here -  the number of views
is inversely proportional to the comments. Nithya, Laksh and Roja
are fed up of this milieu. So, there will be no daily updates from now on. If any one is interested in updating, you are welcome. - even weekly updates are welcome. This is bye bye from Nithya, Laksh and Roja

Edited by rojapoooo - 30 April 2010 at 11:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bjdapriyakramansushavviJanuCarynnithyamkvsmlaksh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top