Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

isha93

isha93

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
hey guys i no that shan and natasha wont end up together and the other girl in rajisthan will end up with shan.... but i feels so sad for natasha because she really does love shan and me for one is loving natasha and shawn story line.... its young and lively and i cant imagine shan going to rajistan and settling down with that girl over there:( i just wish that the creatives gave natasha and shawn a chance too.... and todays epi did it for me..... especially when she took off his shoes and they had a cute heart to heart......... they could have turned out to be a great everlasting couple if given the chance!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karipaDancingdoll-bhootni--Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "shan and natasha x333" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
giving my brain shocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx

isha93

isha93

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karneetholic

giving my brain shocks

trust me i am a big sammer and avni fan too and i watched lnmdj just for them but in the new show sammer doesnt exist, shantanu does.... and in this new role i feel like he should like natasha and not get married to the rajistani girl..... if it was sammer i would slapped karan first lol but in this case i am talking about hi snew role and his new pairing with someone else!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvCR9Nanthini9-Doppelganger--Fatima-

JuhiDoll

IF-Rockerz

JuhiDoll

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isha93

Originally posted by karneetholic

giving my brain shocks

trust me i am a big sammer and avni fan too and i watched lnmdj just for them but in the new show sammer doesnt exist, shantanu does.... and in this new role i feel like he should like natasha and not get married to the rajistani girl..... if it was sammer i would slapped karan first lol but in this case i am talking about hi snew role and his new pairing with someone else!!

but khanak is better than natasha.......and commom we cant judge the show in juss 2 episodes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92zara..xxx

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Shanak would have made a good pair if Priyanka Chibber showed some acting skills.....Karan gives his 100% in all the scenes whereas Chibber has the same expression throughout...Replace Priyanka wid someone who can act....then Shanak would make a good pair

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxxshlvrv_Niva-Fatima-

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
yup they both make nice couple.natasha loves shaan alot but he is with khanak how they end up together it 'll be interesting to watch

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i thot priyanka lukd pretty in offscreen pics.....shes not luking dat gud moreover cant act
yashashree is better nd far more xperienced

zara..xxx

karneetholic

IF-Rockerz

karneetholic

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
i didnot lyk kt nd priyanka chem.......kt is trying 2 much

zara..xxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.