Jutti by Surjit Khan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8U-incfxnY&feature=related

Okay so thought I'ld share this with you guys...OMG i know its been long since the song came out....but doesn't fail to bore me....Love Jutti and lvoe Surjit Khan's voice...Love all his songs especailly Kikli (from the back old days..lol..) Love his voice....I think he's done a great job with the video also....looks greaaaaaaaaat!Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jutti by Surjit Khan" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I like this song as well as Surjit Khan's voice

Edited by punjabigem - 07 April 2010 at 8:29am

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 08 April 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I loveeeeeeeeeeee  this song a lottt.
especially whn he sings-- juti chu chu kardi aahHeartHeartHeart

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i agree the song is awesome...but i dont know any of the lyrics..except "juti chu-chu kardi hai"...lol LOL..i esp. like the music n the beats...!!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

i agree the song is awesome...but i dont know any of the lyrics..except "juti chu-chu kardi hai"...lol LOL..i esp. like the music n the beats...!!

He start by saying "Nain nasheelay batan paondey ne mutyaar de, phul gulabi kulay pat kachi kach naar de"--Mesmerizing eyes of the girl, are saying something, her lips are like a gentle rose

Poj poj pab dare chu pari udhari par di ya-- When she steps to take off

Jido tordi marke de naal oh jutti chu chu kar di ya oh jutti chu chu kardi yaaaa(hehe) --When she walks with pride her shoes go "chu chu"

*Okay so I did that just by thinking of the lyrics sorry I'll do the rest later...Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Navi-

He start by saying "Nain nasheelay batan paondey ne mutyaar de, phul gulabi kulay pat kachi kach naar de"--Mesmerizing eyes of the girl, are saying something, her lips are like a gentle rose

Jido tordi marke de naal oh jutti chu chu kar di ya oh jutti chu chu kardi yaaaa(hehe) --When she walks with pride her shoes go "chu chu"

*Okay so I did that just by thinking of the lyrics sorry I'll do the rest later...Wink

oh great thanks! Big smile 
his lyrics are li'll difficult not the usual words..so i cudnt figure it out! LOL

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Navi-

oh great thanks! Big smile 
his lyrics are li'll difficult not the usual words..so i cudnt figure it out! LOL

Hehe no prob....glad you understood my version...lol..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Post Reply New Post

Go to top