Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   

04/06: Geet Gungun: Koi Kisi Se Kam Nahi (Page 3)

ccolkat Goldie
ccolkat
ccolkat

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 1975

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Now that's called an update!! Welcome back Arpita and the rest of the gang! HugHug

The show hasn't started in US yet...usually starts 1 week later. I have no clue about what character u r talking about...mrinalini aunty etc etc. got to watch to know who all they are. But yaar yeh Dupatte par bawaal ....hajam nahi ho raha yaar...I need HajmolaWink  And if the groom 's family is from Canada.....why r they fussing over it so much???? Confused
 
Wese the basis of the show is from an old show that had Aashish Chaudhary as the lead who marries an Indian girl due to parental pressure and abandons her in US....I think this is similar
 
Hi Anshu! To phir Obama land bhi Tony ke land ki tara peeche hai? We start next wk too:). Mrinalini aunty is the lawyer from JPSYA- the nasty one? Yes, someone else was saying this seems like a show from a few years back although early so not sure. Also may be a like Pardes- girl goes to Canada, then the guy shows asli rang but she falls in love with his brother/ friend whoever? Just guessing:)
 
Anshu- deffo not a CV show yaar- have sworn off them for life!


Edited by ccolkat - 06 April 2010 at 2:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

md410kuttapuDillikudi

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Joined: 31 December 2008
Posts: 7692

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

Originally posted by Anshu_A

 
Hi Anshu! To phir Obama land bhi Tony ke land ki tara peeche hai? We start next wk too:). Mrinalini aunty is the lawyer from JPSYA- the nasty one? Yes, someone else was saying this seems like a show from a few years back although early so not sure. Also may be a like Pardes- girl goes to Canada, then the guy shows asli rang but she falls in love with his brother/ friend whoever? Just guessing:)
 
Anshu- deffo not a CV show yaar- have sworn off them for life!
Hey Shruti...yup Obama Tony bhai bhai...alway in it together. Oh I cannot forget the nasty lawyer...wese had always seen her in good positive roles. JPSYA was the only time I saw her nasty. In Pardes, the girl isn't married but in that show the marriage happened.....those were Zee Sony years here n "Hum Pardesi Ho gaye" used to come on Sony. And since Balaji shows were a no no for me (still can't handle them), I used to watch HPHG. Didn't go on for too long though. The lead girl was really sweet n I still remember that face....but as always forgotten the name! Embarrassed Mera aur names ki kuch poorani dushmani hai!Ouch
 
Good it's not a CV show, wouldn't have watched it at all!!!


Edited by Anshu_A - 06 April 2010 at 2:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

md410kuttapuccolkatniksidfan

ccolkat Goldie
ccolkat
ccolkat

Joined: 15 January 2010
Posts: 1975

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] Hey Shruti...yup Obama Tony bhai bhai...alway in it together. Oh I cannot forget the nasty lawyer...wese had always seen her in good positive roles. JPSYA was the only time I saw her nasty. In Pardes, the girl isn't married but in that show the marriage happened.....those were Zee Sony years here n "Hum Pardesi Ho gaye" used to come on Sony. And since Balaji shows were a no no for me (still can't handle them), I used to watch HPHG. Didn't go on for too long though. The lead girl was really sweet n I still remember that face....but as always forgotten the name! Embarrassed Mera aur names ki kuch poorani dushmani hai!Ouch
 
Good it's not a CV show, wouldn't have watched it at all!!!
[/QUOTE]
Lol Anshu- bhai bhai:). Cool- sounds interesting- lets see how it pans out. Had never watched the show so no idea. Anyway, I'm sure we'll have a good natter like the good old days but also have our FB chatter to keep going:)
Anyway, I gotta run now but will catch you all tom:)xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410Dillikudi

-bhootni- IF-Sizzlerz
-bhootni-
-bhootni-

Joined: 19 July 2005
Posts: 23243

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Oooo I love this post!! lol and I loved the comments!
 
 
 
anyways that khusar bhudha is going to maar khaying from me one of these days....really soon actually....she is your grand daughter not some gay bhaans.....one does not even hit their animals....lol if I see him hurting animals...I'll bring Peta ki fauj with me....
 
 
why did it take dev such a long time to speak up...moon mein gur rakha tha kya? anyways...glad he spoke up...he better be genuine or he will also be in my hit list!
 
 
I am glad that she is honest with him tomorrow...gosh just like you I wish that would speak for herself in front of that khusar bhudha...wonder what he would do to her then?
 
 
- Sumaiya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

md410reepicheepRoshni.

md410 Coolbie
md410
md410

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 17885

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsugar

thanks  for the awesome funfilled update


Hey Your welcome ( it is analysis) some one will do proper update.
your name please
md410 Coolbie
md410
md410

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 17885

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Now that's called an update!! Welcome back Arpita and the rest of the gang! HugHug

The show hasn't started in US yet...usually starts 1 week later. I have no clue about what character u r talking about...mrinalini aunty etc etc. got to watch to know who all they are. But yaar yeh Dupatte par bawaal ....hajam nahi ho raha yaar...I need HajmolaWink  And if the groom 's family is from Canada.....why r they fussing over it so much???? Confused
 
Wese the basis of the show is from an old show that had Aashish Chaudhary as the lead who marries an Indian girl due to parental pressure and abandons her in US....I think this is similar.
 
But not getting attached to this show fr sure a....
 
oye yeh CV ka show to nahi hai Arpita????

Anshu
updater will be some one else. it is just analysis.
CV ka show nahi hai
Mrinali aunty kamini ki lawyer friend in ajnabi. ( actress name is neetu kohli) I did not get her name here so adopted her name from ajnabiher mrinali aunty
Watch it on u tube.
it started yesterday and I believe it is based on Pardes Movie so hero needs to enter yet
actually feew names I see same from RKAB in production team

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Joined: 31 December 2008
Posts: 7692

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by sweetsugar


Hey Your welcome ( it is analysis) some one will do proper update.
your name please
OOPS! Embarrassed But i loved the analysis with the expert comments!
 
Shall watch it on you tube today...yaar yeh production names are repeated in many shows n remain static......but yeh leads hi badal jaate haiDead


Edited by Anshu_A - 06 April 2010 at 3:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

md410Hayaa.m

md410 Coolbie
md410
md410

Joined: 02 February 2008
Posts: 17885

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessuma

Oooo I love this post!! lol and I loved the comments!
 
 
 
anyways that khusar bhudha is going to maar khaying from me one of these days....really soon actually....she is your grand daughter not some gay bhaans.....one does not even hit their animals....lol if I see him hurting animals...I'll bring Peta ki fauj with me....
 
 
why did it take dev such a long time to speak up...moon mein gur rakha tha kya? anyways...glad he spoke up...he better be genuine or he will also be in my hit list!
 
 
I am glad that she is honest with him tomorrow...gosh just like you I wish that would speak for herself in front of that khusar bhudha...wonder what he would do to her then?
 
 
- Sumaiya

Thanks Sumaiya( guess name is rite)Embarrassed.
same here. chal both jaa ke buddhe ko peetange ab yadi he harasses her.
Thanks for telling ki his name is Dev I did not get it.
well to me it's look like he is not a lead role so hero ki entry abhi baaki hai.Embarrassed
BTW I'm Arpita

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||* Drashti Dhami/Geet ~ Appreciation Thread *||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 1008   Views: 27117

lilindiangurl13 1008 27117 11 December 2010 at 4:54pm by -Mrinalini-
Geet-5th Apr10 OnL/DoL/Pics[1st Epi]-HQ

Author: -Nipun97-   Replies: 6   Views: 3706

-Nipun97- 6 3706 13 October 2010 at 1:11pm by Sidra.W
~:Geet Chat Corner:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51

Author: -Fatima-   Replies: 401   Views: 10206

-Fatima- 401 10206 04 May 2010 at 3:52pm by -Suneshine-
*Dev Geet Cute Couple*

2 3

Author: biryani   Replies: 16   Views: 2273

biryani 16 2273 21 April 2010 at 6:06am by stephhh
geet similar to other serial

2

Author: shaleenrocks   Replies: 11   Views: 8782

shaleenrocks 11 8782 09 April 2010 at 2:29am by craziekudi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index