04/06: Geet Gungun: Koi Kisi Se Kam Nahi

Posted: 13 years ago

Buddies,

I missed yesterday.

Kahaani Monday KiπŸ˜ƒ

I wonder why the girl who is smart enough to drive scooty would not tie her dupatta then wonder how would she go homeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• ( abaa scooter chalaa rahi hai na, you sure will have money in pocket for emergency go buy new one before going home?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Haila what am I watching Ajnabi ki never lost a case Mrinali Aunty here house wife????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² See did not I tell you Karmo ka hisaab yahi hota hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Nihaal ko cheating se jeeta na????? πŸ˜‘😑 Ab ghisso bartan, mop the floor.  🀣

Khadoos Grumpy Buddha (KGB guy)

Motu bhudhha, with white mushy, unshaped body with too much anger, this is how I'll explain dadaaji's personality.  What I fail to understand when he is angry why does he need to eat the words. I did not understand who is sunder, inder, chander or bander whom he divided the responsibilities.  All were quite or nodding when he was talking probably every one was trying to understand like me what is he saying.🀣

Abala Jeevan same kahaani😭😭😭😭

Poor pretty innocent looking geet got beaten up without getting a chance to explain why her dupatta is missing.  ( hey bhaggu in buddho ko koi samjhaye, it was the only memory of love.  Guy will come around running and find his love via dupatta only. Though RKAB yudi was exception rite roshπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Ladies of the family tries to console geet in their way.Her mom tries to make her understand you have to pay for your mistake, and get punished for breaking the rule ( abe oye yeh kya marshal law hai kay???sirf dupatte pe itna hangaama??? Phir rakhi savant ko kya karoge tum log??? Uske kapde dekhe hai??)

Her sister in law dolly spreads lighter moment saying I got more phatke then you. Finally Mrinali aunty ( yaha name kya hai I still need to figureπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) shuts dolly up and tells geet to look fresh in front of groom ( sahi hai pahle maar padvai, ab do not let her cry)

Geet thinks it's too early for her wedding ( abe geet chup reh, nakkar khaane main tuti ki awaaz no one listen) her mom wants her to marry coz she got marry when she was 16 ( great apni ek phooti to geet ki dono aankh phodo, what a saddist attitude, with this calculation arpi should marry twice by now)

Mrinali aunty became house wife but attitude is same, does bossing on dolly, bashes geet saying would be groom just coming to see her, does not mean marriage is fixed.  Dolly indeed is fresh air, all yell at her but she is one happy bahu.(FA) she cheers geet up by saying before your brother 4 guys came to see such a pretty gal like me that to all from Canada πŸ˜†πŸ˜†( kanchi, do something for your self)🀣

Geet still reluctant to get marry. Nice mom-daughter moments ( boy both are pretty). Mom makes her understand that KGB holds the command. It surely will be for our goodness ( my foot or for his ego??? KGB ko samjha do varna baad main arpi will lago his vaat😑😑) Little sister is very excited to come to tell how far groom family has come. (Yaar yeh choti bahen hopefully later play a cupid) πŸ₯±

Family Introduction

Alrite finally we get to know KGB has two male assistant rajender ( not sunder or inder) his cheli aka wife mrinali aunty aka nipunder or whatever.  Second one is mahender ( not chander or bander) and rano. Geet ke mom dad ( or KGB ki remote driven mopeds).

Rajendra nipendra has a son and DIL ( dolly and her hubby) haila such a refreshing dolly ki itni jhandoo saas. I would have ran away in 24 hrs.🀣

Groom's family tell the guy is coming in different car, ( why??? Is he allergic to come with ladies in same car) Older son and groom's sis kamna flirts with each other over music.( please no extra marital here)

Dupatte Ne Ki Mahabhaarat.😑

Geet and to be groom enter same time and shocked to see each other so did I ( pakka yesterday ke episode main some thing happen, means they already met, what to do I have not watch episode na, rosh bol toh kya hua)Groom family give disgusted look to geet as they saw her with out dupatta ( haila are we sure they live in Canada???? Kanchii people in Canada live in Burkha kya???? Why are they making such a big deal out of it)

Nayan tara  remembers ki she thought girls in village are very descent ( oh means you are very indescent nayan taara, shaadi karni ha toh karo varna dafa ho jaoo) Geet's father astonished, KGB's blood boiling.  Groom staring ( how crappy he dressed??? Mel we need you here to fix his three piece suit with out tie, no match at all) πŸ₯±Kaamna makes big scene ( badtameez hai, some one needs to slap her??? And KGB why your bolti band now??) kaamna directly questions geet was not she the one??? ( hey bhaggu she and geet two contrast. Ek machalti river toh dossri shant jheel)😭

Apology Session:

KGB apologizes. ( gud lord more torture and trouble on way for geet) Dolly spreads laughter oops inke saamne hi bhoose main lotna tha tujhe what will happen ( nothing guy will still say yes to her) All family members take turn to ask forgiveness ( haila I would have asked them by now to get lost. 2 meter duptte ko lekar itna bawaal.  All male members in family now against geet. KGB tells groom's family if they want to break the relation fine as our gal is at fault ( yaar ladke se toh pooch may be he likes dupatta flying, he wants to see her in jeans who knows??? Lage ho apni apni chalaane) Too much signaling, to take geet back in her room, KGB ki lalkaar ( is buddhe ko jaldi hi tapkaana padega 007 better show up only he can handle KGB)

Poor rano mom takes her back. Groom stands there as viewer, man I hate this type of guy. He sure will not stand up for her after marriage, so geet better off not marrying him ( rosh bula na apne guru ko)

Sensibal Bahadur BandaπŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG to be groom did show boldness (wow tele soap ke hero main 1st shot main itni himmat),⭐️⭐️he tells he exactly looking for a girl like geet. ( hope not naukraani at your home) Bride side all happy. His family members in shock.

Bandi bhi bande se kam nahiπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

We will get to see tomorrow, when guy asks her what is her opinion, geet tells very clearly, but politely to him she does not want to go far away leaving her family behind. He looks shocked.( stands up like this to KGB, kheech uski mushy and run what will he do he can not run so fast)

Over all not bad episode.

I love chulbuli dolly. I do like neetu kohli aka mrinali aunty in this Punjabi format better. The back ground score and music was melodious.

Your thoughts friends

enjoy

Awesome and fun post! Jus what we needed...Thanks Mads!! :):)
Nice intro arpi .. yet to see the episode to get better understanding of the epsiode ..however its good to see geet, mirinali antee and especially Dolly back after long time :)
maine abhi tak koi episodes nahi dekhe so i have no idea who these people are or whats happening.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.......but Arpita its a delight reading these write ups in your own unique ishtyle...

episode dekhne ke baad will comment more.....πŸ˜ƒ
Arps, my darling- thanks for the rocking update in our 2nd maika πŸ‘πŸ˜†.

You know, I had mixed feelings for the reason you know and I only came on this today as you were updating but now that I have read the fab update, I have a smile on my face after many days! Yeh huvi na baat- comments and update- yipeee!!!!
Geet will not start on UK channels until next wk- Tony Blair ke raaj me sabh late hota hai but I am liking this!!! It looks promising. Also the best so far to me seems that the male lead can open his mouth and is not a total mama's boy?! If so, he has my vote.
Girls- where are you all? Pls come and talk!!
Originally posted by -Mansi-

Awesome and fun post! Jus what we needed...Thanks Mads!! :):)

Thanks πŸ€—( name please)
Hi you can call me arpita
Originally posted by md410

Thanks πŸ€—( name please)
Hi you can call me arpita

Hey Arpita this is Mansi! 😳
 Wow arpita,

i am loving to see you back in form... U see yesterday only i was thinking , can we switch to Geet.. as the central character(Geet) looks really promising but then a second thought came to me "what if they replace her too after 4 months" after we get completely hooked on to the original plot..so i abstained from sharing my thoughts...

anyways, ur update rocks as ever before, but u know what i real miss aditi😭😭😭😭

Neverthless, keep going becoz "LIFE SHOULD NEVER STOP".....

Love

Tanvi
hey Arpi, nice to see ur update and comments...chalo we got somethng moving in this forum now... :)
Gang -  lets catch up here everyday...
Anu, Tanvi, Pratiksha, Mel- πŸ€—; also new people I dont know yet πŸ€—.