Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Well,I didnt find any similar thread in this forum,so thought of opening a new thread on this.......please guys like you make siggies and photos of Ishaan-Suhana here,please try to also make some videomixes on them and the cast of SGP..................If there is a similar topic,Mods please close the topic : )

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.sushantArmu4evavishmewellSanayaa-MadRaginiFan--allizwell-jassie_17Blueberry_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SASURAL GENDA PHOOL VIDEO MIX ZONE" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
And the only reason for me to open this post because I actually wanted to post a videomix but was wondering where to post so opened a new threadLOL

Ok...so i wanna post my first video mix on SGP...First,I would like to say that till yesterday,i had no idea how to make a videomix,so learnt from a help forum and tried to make one..it could have been better if the lyrics would match the scenes.but still repeating my  same old line "I know its not good,but still wanted to share with you all"LOLSo please feel free to comment on the videomix(If u seriously wanna watch it though Unhappy).good or bad,I wont mindThumbs Up

Ok now enough of my bak bak and here's my first videomix on Ishaan par ho rahi Emotional Atyachaar!!Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita.sushantroshanehkhanArmu4evakasuuuuSanayaa-MadRaginiFan--Destiny-Blueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
O wow...rijul.. now ur a hidden Magician.. yaar..!! Siggys, Updates, n now Vms... kewl....Cool

Gr8 VM.. very apt song for Ishaan.. n very very cute VM.. me luvd it.. tho i felt like laughing in the scenes.. looking at a heckled Ishaan.. i also felt bad for him.. .for he is so sweet n innocent..!! TongueHeart

Keep up the gr8 work.. ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanayaaYusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thank u,Thank u,Thank u Big smile

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Well i'm thinking of making another Videomix with the post marriage scenes of Ishaan-Suhana..like when suhana will find difficult to adjust in the sasural.........SO wanted to know which song to use..I have though of one song called daiya mein kahaan aa phasi for suhana and her difficulties in her sasural.........wanted some song suggestions from your side guys.So hoping to find a new song soon : )

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
kkkkk i luved dis post of urs too LOLu always come up wid brilliant ideas i m jealous now ROFL
Nd i agree rijul u r a hidden magician Big smile i simply loved d vm Clap Clap Clap apt song on our poor bhola bhala ishaan LOL i m not at all into all dese creative things lols....
Kkk i will think about d song i think d one u chose is indeed nyc LOL

-MadRaginiFan-YusBee

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Woah i didn't see this post at all...!!..Cool man..!!

I mean i gotta agree with the rest...Rijul..or i mean Shounak..Great stuff!!...Clap..You're excellent at siggy making already..and now VMs too..? and I must say you learnt quite fast making a VM.....PERFECT song for Ishaan..!! Hahha all the Emotional AttacharING he gets from everybody...and all the scenes inside were very apt...gr8 video..i enjoyed it..and was laughing..seeing Ishu's face...LOL LOL..Carry on making yea..Big smile and as for the song choice...well am not sure...lets see what the rest says...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
I thank all of you for your invaluable comments.........U guys are really great..so much of appreciation and encouragement u all give to anyone who wanna showcase their creations here....The members here are seriously great and fun loving.........And i want everyone else also to post some interesting VM's here too....Its great being a part of this forumBig smile Thank u so so much.........Smile  I just wonder whenever i try to post something I myself think its not upto the markUnhappy..but everyone here likes it......so thanks guys.I should think positive whenevr I post something new here.(btw  thanks for bearing with my emotional outburst in this post along wid ishaan's emotional atyachaar!!LOL)Hoping to have a gr8 time ahead here at I-Forums...........

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 07 April 2010 at 3:54pm

-MadRaginiFan--Destiny-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top