Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

AKSHARA'S plan - Page 3

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lazylamhe

yeah so dat naitik misses mohit while playing n dat was shown in yesterday' epi...alright it's bit weird but dats how aksi is ..uski dimag me aise ideas hi aate h..she can't think like smart ppl aur naitik k liye b ye hi sahi h coz dono hi abhi "premature" h naπŸ˜†

why can't she just talk to him abt it? πŸ˜• 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Divya_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

why can't she just talk to him abt it? πŸ˜• 😑

if she talk to him thn MUs kaise hongiAngryAngry
n remember their 'khamoshi ki bhasha' rather 'MU ki bhasha'
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rachita_rd

<font size="4"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">hey guyz
i feel akshi is makin naitik realize dat he shud 4gv mohit😊...
so she is doin stuff lyk remindng him of old dayz😭...
so she guftd him video game...
simply we scolded her😲..</font>
</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="3">wat do u thnk??</font></font>

I see wht Aksh is trying to do here but come on...is Naitik a baby that he needs a demonstration to realize his mistakes and get back with his friends??? my initial thought was that she got it for him coz he likes videogames and it was like a sorry thing for her behavior with his friends during SMP 1....but now her reason for Mohit's patchup is totally stupid...my advise is to focus on ur love life and relationship building rather than fixing everyone else's problems!!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

through video game 🀣 she should have done tht when naitik was upset with her..he wud have easily forgiven Mohit & get Nandini and Mohit married.

BTW where did Naitik's old video game vanish? did akshara throw tht in renovation? oh and i forgot ! the bean bags also reminded naitik of mohit...so akshara should gift him one of tht also !

when gayitri will get upset, akshara will gift her paalak paneer with desi ghee & Achaar and some "bhagone" as they call it ! when bhabhi ma will get upset, some genda phool and aggarbatti's.. πŸ˜ƒ

You are funny yaar... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†