geet similar to other serial

bollywoodfan16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hello guys
i dont know if u guys remember or not but on sony channel there used to be a drama named Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye 4-5 years back...it had similar story where a nri married a girl and later she came to know he only married her for parents sake and actually had affair with someone else and that girl stood for herself and left him and fought for her rights
thats the showreel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPSjAOBzDkk
i copied it from youtube...so credit goes to uploaderEdited by shahidrocks - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahidrocks

hello guys
i dont know if u guys remember or not but on sony channel there used to be a drama named Hum Pardesi Ho Gaye 4-5 years back...it had similar story where a nri married a girl and later she came to know he only married her for parents sake and actually had affair with someone else and that girl stood for herself and left him and fought for her rights
thats the showreel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPSjAOBzDkk
i copied it from youtube...so credit goes to uploader

Bingo. I thought the same 😊 I liked Hum pardesi ho gaye. It was very intense but it was realistic.
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well really can't judge in two days
will see how the story unfolds
forbiddenlove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

Thats true. I hope this show does something different. 😊
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

agree with u
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

You are right...and thanks for reminding me the name of the show as i forgot the show's name. Though it's too early to judge whether this show is similar or different but the basis ofboth shows is same,. In that show, the boy's parents side with their bahu when their son leaves her. Aasish Choudhary was the male lead of the show n I don't remember the girl's name though I do remember her face. The boy's father was handicapped in that show...again don't know his name but remember the face.

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so far it actuly remind me of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on star plus...like the guy is from canada and all..but ofcorce not everything is similar..just some similarities..
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
true it is...I used to watch this show...but the difference is that geet is from a very different family and society!
Batameez. thumbnail
I find the show similar to KDMHMD ...A guy from canada n a punjabi kudi...I thought it's a mixture of two show the one u mentioned above n the one i said but hope to watch something diff on whole i find it intresting ..
manny136 thumbnail
kdmhmd was diff cuz they knew they had to get married to each other since childhood and were okay with it. Geet is more of everything looking good for the future and then reality will sink in when the groom and his family turn out to be frauds.