Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Henna 786

IF-Stunnerz

Henna 786

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged

in my opinion amitabh bachan should retire beacuse hes in most movies out and he should let his son enjoy the lime light.

hes also old so wouldnt he like to live in retired life now rather than later. many of the other actors have either retired or appeared in movies with a suited role, father, grandfather....

this is my opinion Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big B should retire?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hmm...well, he's doing an awesum job and he is still a great actor. I think he should continue acting until he no longer wants to.

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahidlover24

hmm...well, he's doing an awesum job and he is still a great actor. I think he should continue acting until he no longer wants to.

good answer!Clap

popkurn

IF-Rockerz

popkurn

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahidlover24

I agree with you. Once Big B knows he is no longer capable of acting in movies, he will retire. Hes doing a good job of acting in movies as a father, officer, etc.

sharanb

IF-Dazzler

sharanb

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
if u think about it big b is kind of at his prime if he has the will and power and talent to act he shud use it

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
agree with shahid Tongue Tongue Tongue

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
yea i agree with u pplz
Big B shudnt retire...he dusnt need 2..he shud act 4 as long as he is able 2.....and as 4 letting his son have the limelite even eith him gone there will b sum1 else 2 steal the lime lite frm his son...besides they cant do the same role cuz of difference in age...big b is gr8 n he shudnt stop acting

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 26 November 2005 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I think he should

Post Reply New Post

Go to top