Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Mayil_irahe

Mayil_irahe

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
yeah...but i didnt like itas much as i love the kite runner :=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha187

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Latest Favourite book? (Page 6)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loki101

loki101

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miley_hp

Hey bookworm friends.....which is your latest favourite book and why?

Eat pray love!!!!

_Ashy_

IF-Dazzler

_Ashy_

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I loved the Kite Runner but I loved A Thousand Splendid Suns better because it was about the hardships of women.

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
The God of small things by Arundhati Roy

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Perfect Chemistry By Simone Elkeles because I like the whole bad boy meets good girl story AND it's kinda like Romeo & Juliet but with a good ending AND the story is told in the Point Of View of Alex and Brittany in alternating chapters which i really loved! Perfect Chemistry is by far the best book I've read in a while and something that anyone would want to reread.

There's also a sequel to Perfect Chemistry called Rules of Attraction but it's told in Alex's brother Carlos's POV and another girl Kiara's POV in alternating chapters but Alex and Brittany are still in it. The third book called Chain Reaction is coming out in Spring 2011 and is told in the POV of Alex's youngest brother Luis and another girl in alternating chapters. I've read both Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction and both books are awesome but nothing beats Perfect Chemistry.

Get ready for a whole new take on
star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet,
West Side Story, bad boy meets good girl...

At Fairfield High, everyone knows that south siders and north siders aren't exactly compatible elements. So when cheerleader Brittany Ellis and gang member Alex Fuentes are forced to be lab partners in Chemistry class, the results are bound to be explosive.

Neither teen is prepared for the most surprising chemical reaction of all love. Can they break through the stereotypes and misconceptions that threaten to keep them apart?

http://perfectchemistrythebook.com/

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 October 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Recently read 'The Hammer of  Eden' by Ken Follet. Loved it...it was a thriller.

candyy

Goldie

candyy

Posted: 24 November 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Well the most latest fav. books are,

The last song & A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks

Every breath you take & Perfect by Judith Mcnaught

Twilight series of course!!!

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged