Pavitra Rishta

Article-Sushant stunned by DID mentor's comment!

chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
As reported earlier by us, celebrities such as Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande were going to make their presence felt in Dance India Dance. The stars had a gala of time of at the shoot yesterday.

A source says, "Sushant Rajput, Ankita Lokhande, Ratan Rajput, Abhishekh Rawat, Suhasi Dhami and Afsha Musani were paired with Shakti Mohan, Kuwar Amarjeet, Dharmesh, Binny, Punit, and Amruta respectively."

While most celebs were appreciated for their performances, the mentors were not so kind towards Sushant Singh Rajput. The actor was a tad upset by the constructive criticism of the mentors.

Sushant, who is a professional dancer, says, "All the contestants gave outstanding performances, but I had to go through some trouble while performing in DID. There are many reasons why I am not feeling great about my performance. Firstly, I've hardly slept in the last three days as I've been rushing from one set to another. As a professional dancer, I can manage all the dancing styles but Terrance sir had given me 'Romba Samba' dancing style which needs loads of energy. I gave my best but felt the pinch of the mentors."

What is it from the judges that hurt you?

"I am still confused as to why I was subject to such critical review. I felt like I was some contestant. I think Remo sir and Geeta Ma didn't like my performance and was thinking that I have put unnecessary energy into the dance but on other hand Terrance sir was quite satisfied with our performance. The mentors were pulling my legs, don't know for what reason. They should judge the actual contestant and not the celebrity dancing with them. They should in fact encourage them for performing on stage as they are actors and not dancers. We were just sent by the Zee people (laughs)," Rajput sighed.

-Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

LINK-

http://tellycafe.sampurn.com/index.php?action=pg_view&id=2602&parentid=4

NOTE

Article has already been posted, hence closing this one😃
Gur
Edited by Gur.N.cool - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zzzzzzzzzzfffff thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
aww poor sushant! I am sure he was excellent! Even the tb article said his performance was the best. I cant wait to watch!