Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

6/03 - Discussion Post: What is it about Sid-Riddz

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey Ppz,

I quite liked the topics opened on the couples by both Siddhanth-Riddhima and Armaan -Riddhima camps. I mean everybody is discussing why they should happen and why not etc etc. I just wanted to know the thoughts of Sid-Riddz  fans that why they are drawn to this couple. I am just trying to make sense of what it is about them that their supporters , even though in comparative minority stick to them.

As far as I am concerned , I like SR because of the journey that they have come through and how in a short span of time , they have built a relationship laboriously. Chemistry works to the couple's advantage , true but that is not the only reason that a couple clicks. It is the overall package that makes a couple attractive and intriguing. That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sensitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

P.S- Please don't try to turn this post into a battleground. This post reads " What DRAWS you to SR?" and not "What DRAWS YOU AWAY from SR?" So , please don't butcher your neurons and my neurons.

Edited by Pocahontas - 06 April 2010 at 7:47am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*anamikamundonsanaya789kashevLRC92sohrobbhavdeviluvtwilight19parishimaCookies01lighteningbuzzSaleem.KMuasamSept16thLuV_MiLeSdoukno---ayesha---Rumiiaparicelestae-SnehaMahamJATINTHAKKARka7eelaANfan1000ShiningStar18Antaresmysterieuxaishu_25AnnaNAshleyAngelic_J-bhootni-shockalotAmeresromiosugar1-alimabi-eshaaax3.Khushboo_ANnyctophiliaSofnasajni786prerna4rishavnorzarLennieshanti05nikita_88

JATINTHAKKAR IF-Dazzler
JATINTHAKKAR
JATINTHAKKAR

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Siddhima's chemistry is just awesome.

Siddhima:-A perfect couple made for each other.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelic_Jromiosugar1prerna4rishavTheBlackJaguar

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Nitz i was abt to sleep and i caught  your post !!

What ever you said i ditto that
They have the potential to make amazing scenes I truly adore this couple Sid and Riddz and defiantly karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget !!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobcelestaeJATINTHAKKARAngelic_Jsajni786prerna4rishavTheBlackJaguar

uppaas IF-Rockerz
uppaas
uppaas

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged

That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sesnitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

I TOTTALLY agree!!!! 4 me too it is both the actors and their chemistry.

It is beautiful!!!!!!!
I feel the CVS did not  give them justice becoz of Armans re-entry otherwise their understanding and relation cld have worked sooo  very beautifully as in real life lot of people cum 2 gether and life gives them 2nd chances.......................

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobcelestaeka7eelaAngelic_Jsajni786shanti05TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishav

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
nitz sidma ia a beautiful couple becoz their love is not the ordinary love but  something that is pure and etheral i just adore the couple too cute and in sync with each other

ps what draws me to the couple do i even need to say that its  kw all the way ( my craziness for him has crossed its limit now trust me he is too good to be true i wish i  find someone like him in real life )

celestaeAngelic_Jprerna4rishavTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JATINTHAKKAR

Siddhima's chemistry is just awesome.

Siddhima:-A perfect couple made for each other.Clap

The SR chemistry is commendable , I agree. But is that the only reason you like them or isb there something more?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeJATINTHAKKARAngelic_J

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nitz i was abt to sleep and i caught  your post !!

What ever you said i ditto that
They have the potential to make amazing scenes I truly adore this couple Sid and Riddz and defiantly karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget !!Clap

Hmm. I agree. SR have had some great scenes and from what you say, i construe that it is the layered character of their story that has struck people. Torn by angst and emotion , they have a flavour of their own.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeAngelic_Jshanti05

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uppaas

That KW-JW brought SR to life has worked to the advantage of the couple. For me , SR work because of the sheer poignancy , connection , pathos, sesnitivity , the whites and the greys and the unspoken understanding of the relationship. How about you?

I TOTTALLY agree!!!! 4 me too it is both the actors and their chemistry.

It is beautiful!!!!!!!
I feel the CVS did not  give them justice becoz of Armans re-entry otherwise their understanding and relation cld have worked sooo  very beautifully as in real life lot of people cum 2 gether and life gives them 2nd chances.......................

I agree. SR are about hope, rising from the ashes and second chances. I also feel that Armaan's re-entry made SR realize things and say things that they wouldn't have otherwise. For all that we know, Armaan may work in favour of SR.

kashevsohrobcelestaeAngelic_J

Go to top