Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
The 10 year old who took on Amitabh!

By IndiaFM News Bureau, February 03rd, 2005 - 0945 hrs IST

She is tiny bundle of talent who has quietly arrived on the scene. And she's set to storm the dream factory

Rani pegs her as the 'most sought-after actor' in the coming future.
'The kid simply blew me away!" remarks Sanjay Bhansali
And Amitabh, well the shehenshah has gone on record saying that
'Ayesha has my full support and recommendation when she turns an actor'

Ayesha Kapur plays a young Rani in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Black. We asked the frizzy haired debutant how she landed the role? We notice an air of assurance about this grade IV girl as she talks. "A German photographer Andreas clicked some photos of mine and my brother when he did a calendar for my grandmother. A lady Nikki thought the pictures to be very attractive and circulated in at some Ad agencies. Sanjay Bhansali happened to see them…"

"He liked it and I got a call to do Black" the Pondicherry resident says with a reluctant smile. Wow, that is fantastic!' we compliment her. Borrowed in a thought she re-links, "But for some time they didn't want me…" And why is that, we ask. "They thought my nose was strange and didn't bear resemblance to Rani's" she says with concern. "But Sanjay still wanted me and I was on" she says, her soft eyes lighting up.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 10 year old who took on Amitabh!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nulz

nulz

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing

bollyfreak

bollyfreak

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
she is AWESOME!!! try rolling your eyes around how she does.....im tellin you, its not easy! hahaha! shes too good! The movie overall is FREAKIN SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollyfreak

she is AWESOME!!! try rolling your eyes around how she does.....im tellin you, its not easy! hahaha! shes too good! The movie overall is FREAKIN SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD!

I agree.

I heard she had never seen any of Amitabh Bachchan's movies before. Can you believe that??

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing

queenbee

Goldie

queenbee

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 5:47am | IP Logged
she's TEN !?!?!?!?! ConfusedConfusedConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top