Please Read This new story |FF ** UPDATED**Pg 7

mizzdesi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I wrote this really fast so there are bound to a ton of mistakes but if you guys like this story than i ll post the second chapter after editing it more also i couldnt think of a name so i left it untitled i am open to suggestions 😃 please tell me what you think

Tonight will be my suhaag raat Radikha from now on i will be the only one known as Dev's wife not you Vishaka laughed spinning around throwing flowers into the air

Radhika grabbed her by the shoulders and slapped her as hard as she could

Come with me Vishaka i will end this game of yours right here I wont let you play with my family izzat Radhika said grabbing Vishaka and pulling her towards the main hall where the family was sitting drinking tea.

Once they were in the main hall  Radhika let go of Vishaka's hand

Today i will do what i should have done a long time ago, i understand if after you hear the truth you never want to see me again but dadi ma, ma i never meant to hurt you or this family and i am sorry for any pain i might have caused

Choti bahu what are you saying Dadi ma asked

Vishaka is not Dev's wife she ran away on the day of the wedding to attend an audition and made me wear her bridal attire i was the one who married Dev

Radhika why would you say such things such lies just to keep Dev to yourself

Maa please believe me Radhika said going up to Vaishali I have proof

And with that she asked she pulled out the picture of the first wedding that showed her face not Vishaka's

Maa isn't this the bridal lengha you had sent for Vishaka at that time and here look at this picture from mine and Dev's wedding both lenghas are different Radhika cried

To be continued

Everyone is the main hall was quiet

Maa please say something i am so sorry i never meant to hurt anyone i was just...

"Quiet Radhika" Vaishali interupted " I have no doubt in my mind that you are the Choti Bahu of this house and my son Dev's true and only wife"

"Maa...."Radhika cried

" Radhika beta life has dealt you a very cruel hand while trying to protect everyone else's happiness and respect you sacrificed your happiness and your desires every step of the way but as of today i promise your life will be filled with nothing but happiness from this day on" Vaishali said pulling Radhika into her arms

" Maa please forgive me for all the pain my actions have caused you I never meant to hurt anyone I was just so scared when Vishaka and Amma said if i told the truth that babu ji would die but i couldn't let my in-laws family be put to shame" Radhika cried into Vaishali's arms

"Radhika beta you have no reason to apologiz, you have proven you are not only a good daughter but also a good daughter in law time and time again" Dadi Ma said

"Birju beta throw this character less girl out of our house" Vaishali instructed Birju

" These are all lies I am Dev's wife, not Radhika" Vishaka cried as Birju led her out of the house

But the were interupted by Shasti ji and Devki ji who had just returned from her yatra and was desperate to see her Radhika

When Vishaka saw Shastri Ji and Devki ji she ran to her parents and cried " Mom dad look how your daughter is being treated getting thrown out of her own home"

"ENOUGH VISHAKA" Shastri ji yelled " I have heard everything and you have no right over this home or Dev babu"

" Vishaka today you have made me ashamed of my own womb" Devki ji cried " I can't belive i gave birth to a demon like you, if only i had given birth to Radhika instead" she cried slapping Vishaka

"Maa " Vishaka cried holding her cheek

" Don't you dare call me Maa" Devki ji cried " I have only one daughter....my Radhika who sacrificed her happiness for you at every step in life and you .....this is how you repay her"

"Birju beta take her away" Dadi Ma instructed

"Radhika beta please forgive me for all the pain you've had to..."

" Babu ji please don't say that for you i can happily give my life" Radhika said hugging her father"

" Shastri ji you must be tired from your trip please feel free to stay here tonight"

"No no that won't be neccessary we'll be heading back today itself we jsut came to see Radhika but as we can see she is in good hands"

" As you wish" Vaishali smiled

Later that evening

Chacha ji Arjun and Mrinalini sat discussing the events of the day

These little people can never stop them selves from ruining the reputation of well known families Arjun said

" I don't know Arjun, Radhika tried to protect our reputation every step of the way" Mrinalini defended "she sacrificed her own happiness to protect our families reputation, not many people would do that"

" Badi bahu you seem to be quite protective of Radhika all of a sudden" Susheel commented

" Oh come on chacha ji even you have to understand Radhika" Mrinalini said " one who sacrificies her own happiness for others is definetly a thing to respected" she said getting up and walking away

In Dev and Radhika's bedroom

" Dev i know i have made a huge msitake in not telling you this sooner and please believe me i am so sorry for causing you so much pain but I..."

" No Radhika i don't blame you at all, you always look for the good in people and Vishaka took advantage of that, every step of the way you sacrificed yourself for others, always putting others before you but from now on I promise to make sure nothing ever comes in the way of your happiness" Dev said pulling Radhika into his arms

" I am so sorry Dev" Radhika cried " I never meant to hurt you"

" Please Radhika don't cry, you know i can't see tears in your eyes" Dev comforted

Suddenly Radhika was quiet too quiet Dev looked down at Radhika and noticed that she had fainted in his arms.

In panic he quickly carried her over to the bed and started screaming for his mom and dadi to help him

" Maaa....Dadi Maaa ... Maa come quick look something happened to Radhika ......Maaaa"

"Please Kanha don't let anything happen to my Radhika" Dev prayed

The Family is standing outside of Dev and Radhika's room while the doctor is in there checking up on her,

" Maa I know that our family has had to suffer because of Vishaka and some where along the line Radhika might have been in the wrong by not telling us sooner but Maa i know my Radhika she is so sweet and innocent and I am sure the Vishaka took advantage of her naiveness"

" Dev please i don't want to hear anything right now" Vaishali said

"But Maa please don't hold Radhika responsible alone for this mistake"

" Dev i said i don't want to hear anything didn't I" Vaishali interuppted

"But Maa.."

" Dev i know my Radhika and i know she can never wish ill upon this family or others for that matter, yes i admit she lied to us but she was trying to do what was best for everyone, protect her father from disgrace, the reputation of this family"

" I agree with you Vaishali" Dadi Maa added " we will forget this like a bad dream and move on, Radhika is the Choti Bahu of this house and will always be. She made a mistake for which she has already suffered enough, I hold nothing against her.

The doctor came out of the room and everyone rushed around her

" Doctor how is my wife" Dev asked

" There is nothing to worry about I have given her some medicines she just needs to rest now" the doctor anwsered " but please bring her to my office tommorrow i would like to run some tests"

" Yes doctor" Dev anwsered " Birju please drop the doctor off"

" Yes, please come with me"

The family all went in to see Radhika

When she saw the family walk in Radhika tried to sit up

" Choti bahu there is no need to get up" Dadi Maa said

" Dadi Maa after everything that s happened your still calling me your Choti Bahu" Radhika cried

"  I was hurt by everything that happened but I also know my Radhika beta can never hurt anyone" Dadi Ma said " now take some rest its late as it is and you have to go the doctors office in the morning, take your medicines and go to sleep"

" Yes Dadi Ma" Radhika said taking ashirwad from her and Vaishali

The next day at the Doctor's Office

The doctor took Radhika into the exam room and asked Dev to wait outside

" But why i m her husband i should be there to support her"

" Like I sais before i just need to run some tests nothing to worry about"

A little while Radhika came out with huge smile on her face

" Radhika is everything okay?" " what took so long? You had me so scared"

" Let's go home Dev everything is okay now"

On the drive home Radhika noticed a gol gappa stand

" STOP THE CAR Dev" the second the car came to a stop Radhika ran over to the stand leaving a stunned Dev to follow her.

" Radhika what's wrong?" Dev asked

" I eanted some gol gappas" she blushed " here try some she said forcing one into his mouth"

When they arrived home Dadi Maa and Vaishali were sitting in the  main hall drinking tea

" what took so long at the doctor's office" Vaishali asked " is everything okay"

" Your Choti Bahu wanted gol gappas so we were delayed in coming home" Dev teased

" Everything is okay Maa" Radhika blushed going over and sitting next to her on the sofa

" Maa can i you something" Radhika asked shyly

" Anything beta"

" Do we have any of Dev's old clothes or toys in the house?"

" His old clothes or toys? We have them somewhere but why do we need them?"

" Some ones coming to play with them" Radhika blushed running to her room  

" Radhika...." Vaishali called

" Maa" Dev asked looking confused " who's coming?"

Edited by mizzdesi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it so far! Can't wait for the next part!
avinarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow i love it....please post the next part
littlekitty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow this is so good...can't wait for the next part
mizzdesi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
im glad you guys are enjoying the story 😳 i ve updated the next chapter hopefully you ll enjoy it
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW !!! That was a very smooth sail for Radhika... In reel as well as real its not possible after commiting such sins and putting ur in-laws and family in such atrocious positions...

But its ok... would like you to conitnue....I liked ur part
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely update dear but its too far to happen in CB ,,in the current scenario but i know why radhika fainted,,,?????☺️good news ,,,naa,,,lets see how u bring about that????
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update! can't wait for the next part!
Dancer97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very interseting and nice to read
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I wish it will be as smooth sailing  in CB when the truth is out. Good so far please continue.