Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF Jaaneman Chap 6 updated Pg18 25/3 pm sent later (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 22

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v_nikhita18

great character sketch...
can't wait to read this.....
do continue soon!

Hey thank you so much
I am going to post first part today do tell me how you find it
Love Mariam Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Jaaneman Chap 6 updated Pg18 25/3 pm sent later (Page 3)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samrocking30

nice and awesome character sketch
do continue

Hey thanks for liking it will update today
Love Mariam Big smile

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

wonderful character sketch

continue soon

add me to ur pmlist

Hey thank you so much
yeah sure will add you to mu pm list
Love Mariam Big smile

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

FF Janeman Chapter One

Dehli, Morning, 7:45am

'PREETTT!' Screamed Mausi.
'Yeh Bacha bhi. 23 saal ka hai, aur abhe bhi mujhe subha subha uthana hai! Is ko Prem ne Saar pe charaka hai!' Mausi mumbled to herself, whilst preparing his breakfast.
'PREETTT!' She said so again.
Keeping two plates on the table, and the toast along with the omlette, she walked upstairs towards Preets room.
Opening the door, she saw her laadla son lying on his huge king size bed on his stomach. Angry that he hadn't got up, even after her two screams for him to get up, she thought of a plan. Walking upto the bathroom attatched to the bedroom she picked up a little container. Filling it up with ice cold water she walked back towards Preet with an evil grin on he face. Being just a few centimeters away from him, she carefully moved the duvet off him, which exposed his bare upper body.
Counting to herself, she poured the water on top him, reviving a scream!
'MAUSIIIIIII!!'
Sitting up, wet, he looked at Mausi.
'Kya Mausi, pyaar se nahin utha sakte hai?' Preet said winging.
'Tu pyaar ke layak hi nahain hai. Doh baar uthaya tha.' Mausi said angry.
Preet knew this was his place to stop. He dint want to anger her anymore, or he would have to go to University, empty stomach.
'Mausi mein tyaar hokai atta hoon.' Preet said quiety and got up walking towards his bathroom.
Walking out of the room, Maussi ordered one of the many servants in the oversized mansion to change the bedsheets in Preets room. Going downstairs she, sat down on the breakfast table, waiting for Preet to come down.

London, University Campus, 2:45am.
'Ash, please chup hogoa. Raat ke theen baaj rai hain.' Heer said complaing trying to get to sleep, whils her roomate, Ash, also an Indian, sat up watching a movie pounder than it should be.
'Baas Heer, give me five more minutes. Then it will end!' Ash said pleadig whilst still deep into the film.
Lying down on the other side, Heer looked at the time, then remembered what day it was.
'SH*T' she said to herself. Picking up her mobile she left the room and went into the living room and sat herself down on the sofa. Dialing her phone she waited for some response.
With the phone finally being picked up, Heer talked.

'Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Meher! happy Birthday to you! Many happy returns of the day my pyaari sister!' Heer said smiling.
'DIDI! Thankyou, you're always the first one to wish me.' Meher said.
'And I always will be! So what do you want from your older sister. Your wish is my order!' she said.
'Didi, I don't need anything. I have everything I ever wanted.' Meher said sweetly.
'Phir be. Go on any wish. Anything.' Heer encouraged her.
'Erm....Didi I could do with a nice bracket from London.' she said hinting.
'Done. It will reach you soon!' Heer said laughing at her sisters innocence.
'Di, what time is it there?' Meher asked.
'Just hitting half three in the morning.' Heer replied.
'What! Didi go to sleep. I'll talk to later on.' Meher said.
Saying their byes, Heer returned back to her room, and saw Ash's film had finally finished, and she had gone to sleep.
Getting into bed,she smiled, but making a metal note to buy Meher that bracelet.

Dehli, 9:00am

Meher walked into the lecture room. To her suprise the whole room was pitch black. Confused she went to turn the lights on when,
'SUPRISEE!' the whole class screamed.
Shocked she turned around and saw Banners everywhere, which read 'Happy Birthday!' Multicoloured baloons and a lot of presents and cards.
Smiling, she saw her best friend, Geet, coming up towards her for a hug.
'Happy Birthday my bestest friend ever!' She screamed.
'Thankyou! Thankyou everyone!' she said. Walking upto her seat she thanked everyone, who came upto her saying their happy birthday an giving her their present.
With the professor walking in, he was shocked to see the state of the room.
'Erm, well Firstly Happy Birthday Meher, but you all will have to clean everything before leaving the university today. Understood?' He said.
'Yes Sir we know.' they all replied.

'Preet, Your here on time today, how?' Asked Rishab. Rishab was friends with Preet, but Preet knew very well he was using him, as he had one thing a lot of the university people admired. Money.
'Mausi got me up, with ice cold water.' he said quietly.
With Rishab laughing, they went to attend their lectures.
It was nearing the end of the day know, and Preet was sleeping in the final lecture at the back. The classroom was the same on, which was covered with happy birthday banners. The girls were coming at the end of the day, so after the lecture to clean it all up. With the professor finally dismissing them, Preet was still asleep, and didn't notice when everyone had left, and the girls had come in to clean up. With the girls being extremly loud, and Geet singing Happy Birthday over and over again, Preet was getting disturbed. Finally rubbing his eyes, he got up slowly and looked at what was happening around him.
'Ohhh, Girls. Line marta hoon!'Wink he thought to himself.
Walking upto a random girl, he started chatting to her. She replied with the same enthusiasam. After about thirty minutes, Meher and Geet where done. They where going to leave and turned around to call the girl who was helping them, but saw her really close to Preet. Choosing to leave her, they both turned around and left.

'Bring, Bring' the phone of Juneja mansion was ringing. The bells continued, until finally a servant came and picked it up.
'Hello' he said.
'Namaste Kaka, Mausi hain ghar pe?' asked a man.
'Prem Baba! App! App teek toh hain. India kab arre hain?' asked kaka lovingly.
'Kaka, mein teek hoon, aur India baut jaldi hii aaoga. Mausi hain asse pass?' prem asked.
'Nahin Baba, woh toh mandir gayee hain. Wapas ek gannte mein aajigee.' kaka explained.
'Teek hai kaka. Woh Preet abhee university hai, ya ghaar pi hain?' asked Prem.
'Nahin Baba, woh abhee univirsity mein hain.' kaka replied.
'Acha, mein ek ghante baad phone karta hoon!' Prem said hanging the phone up.
Turning around in his chair he looked outside the huge glass window from the top of his  office. He looked at the time which read just after noon.
'It's after five in India, why is Preet not home. Phone karta hoon.' Prem said to himself. Rolling up his sleeves he walked upto the window, and stood there waiting for his phone to connect.
'Hello, make it quick. I'm busy' Preet said in one go over the phone without looking at who it was.
'Preet.' Prem said sternly.
'PB! You! That was a jokeLOLLOL. How are you?' Preet said whilst cursing himself for not looking at the caller Id.
'Preet, I'm fine you? And why are you not home yet?' Prem asked. Prem loved Preet to bits, but was very overprotective over him. Preet enjoyed all the attention he got from his PB, Prem Bahia. Since he was little, Prem Bahia was a mouthful for him, so PB was his replacment, and it stuck.
'PB I'm not a little boy anymore. I'm good too. I'm just leaving for home.' Preet said. He got up, gave the girl he was with a flying kiss and walked outside towards his car. Carrying on talking to his brother, he didn't realise when he bumped into someone.
'One minute PB,' he said.
'Are you blind? Can you not see where your going!' Both Preet and the other person said simulationously.

Ok guys here is the First chapter do tell me what you thought of it honestly and the credit also goes to my friend aluu who is my partner in this FF but remains to be silentLOL sorry for any spelling mistakes
criticizim most welcome
Love Mariam Big smile 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

neha singariaT.hana-Kali-munni_sheelaCaptain_Parianishajk99srikrithikptlzzzzzzzzzzfffffmonaghosh--Mehak--Kamal_23-scarlett-aishwaryagayen...Nikhita...curledup-Garima-newt2007MissArshi--Fatima-

Ayesha103

Goldie

Ayesha103

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
AWESUMMM! PM MEEEE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

Strawberry-91

Strawberry-91

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Nice concept.
waiting
Add me to ur list

RavishingSaRun

zzzzzzzzzzfffff

Goldie

zzzzzzzzzzfffff

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
it was super cute! I love all the characters already, especially ash and her film! lol

RavishingSaRun

munni_sheela

Goldie

munni_sheela

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
nice and awesome part
thnx for pm
do continue

RavishingSaRun

Post Reply New Post