Page 1
Page   of 22
Page 2 Page 22

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Hi guys!! How are you all?! Big smile

Well, i'm really missing Kish Desh and premeer so much so i decided to write a FF. It's my first attempt on them so hope you guys like it
My inspiration for this ff is all the wonderfull FF writers out here
I have read each of your FF and its awsome. I have always been silent member of this forum

Here's a little something, tell me what you think. true opinions plz

PREM JUNEJA
26 years of age. A big successful business man in London. He has only one brother who is currently in Dehli studying his final year. He is a handsome young man, any girl would fall in love with him! He is shy with girls as he is waiting for his true love. However he is completly ruthless in business. Anyones man of their dreams. 

Preet JUNEJA
23 years of age. A fun living guy in his final year of colege. He is a complete player and opposite to his brother. He loves his brother so much he can give his life for him. After finishing his studies he will join his bro in business with no intrest just for prems sake. He is very pampered and has his every need fullfilled. spoiled Brat. Has a different girlfriend each week.

MAUSI
60 years of age. She is the eldest of the Juneja family. Since her sister and her husband died, she has looked after their two sons as her own. They both adore her, and treat her like their own mother. She can't imagine her life without them.

Heer Maan
24 years of age. She is in London doing her last year in degree. She is a very bubbly charcters. Lobes chatting, and her passion is for dancing. She misses her home town. Very traditional who hasnt forgotton her values but wears a mixture of Indian and western dresses.

Meher Maan
21 years old. She is the youngest of the two siters. She has two years of studies left and is living in Dehli at the moment but misses her dearest sister a lot. She lives in the hostel of her college. But both girls have their own house left by their parents.

Background Information on The juneja boys.
They where both of a young age when their parents died in a accident. After that their Mausi, who was a widow, took them both in and raised them as her own sons. She adores both, but Prem Is more close to her. She lives in Dehli with Preet who attends college. Before leaving, Prems father left a huge business behind, which now Prem handles. He is currenlty in London for business. They are wealthy people don't show off. (only preet likes to do that LOL)

Background Information on The Maan girls.
At a young age both girls lost their father. Their mother bought them up on her own, and cleared all debts so they could lead a life of ease when older. However having  cancer She died leaving all resposibiltys on Heer. They have their own house and decent amount of inherited things by their mother. With that they have survived. along with this Heer is also working in London plus her final year of studies they lead a life of ease. Meher is in Dehli campus as she doesn't want to live on her own in the house as it brings back bad memorys.

This is the outline of the main characters do tell me what you thought
critcizim is most welcome Big smile

So guys I decided to make an PM list incase I miss or forget to pm anyone if your names are not here do tell me plz and If you want me to pm you also tell me and if you dont want a pm tell me I wont mind at all Big smile

Pm List

Ayesha103
 Muskaan-91
 tadashi
samrocking30
xoxoJasminexoxo
curledup
 -Garima-
 0711rokxoxo
 srikrithi
harshiitii
newt2007
 v_nikhita18
kptl
--pie--
 NIMMY
Aaliyah01
snehaheer21
-BabyCupid-
ekshita
mbibi
monaghosh
masin
anishajk99
mandy60
 minaz296
sweta2005

Character Sketch: Page1
Chapter 1: Page 3
Chapter 2: Page 6
Chapter 3: Page 9
Chapter 4: Page 11
Chapter5: Page 15
Note: Page 17
Chapter6:Page 18

Edited by _Mariam_ - 26 March 2011 at 11:56am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiitiisuryavnikptlzzzzzzzzzzfffffsrikrithiCaptain_Parimunni_sheela-scarlett-Kamal_23meeshti.curledup-Garima-aishwaryagayen...Nikhita...newt2007AASUSSukrutha-Fatima-.lostatsea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Jaaneman Chap 6 updated Pg18 25/3 pm sent later" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anoushay_kdmhmd

IF-Dazzler

anoushay_kdmhmd

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
awsum sketch yaar....dyng to read more...lyk hw will day meet...hw will dy fall in love....etc etc...so u better update asap...

Luv
Anu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RavishingSaRun

-Garima-

IF-Rockerz

-Garima-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Heyy! Great character sketch! it sounds interesting! I'd like to read this fic! Do continue soon! =)

Garima Smile

RavishingSaRun

zzzzzzzzzzfffff

Goldie

zzzzzzzzzzfffff

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I am interested!

RavishingSaRun

xoxoJasminexoxo

Goldie

xoxoJasminexoxo

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Excellent sketch!I really can't wait to read this FF!:)

RavishingSaRun

-scarlett-

IF-Dazzler

-scarlett-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

Superb sketch...

I jst love the characters and I am eagerly waiting for ur update..
please add me to  ur pm list..
thanks soo much..

RavishingSaRun

harshiitii

harshiitii

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
its an awesome concept
continue soon
plz add me to ur pm list

RavishingSaRun