Dill Mill Gaye

Please see the otherside of coin, before bashing - Page 8

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

@monar: I was out to take a breather……! Real life mucccccccccch better! LOL! You defending Sid till your last breath..! am sure you will! And I hope he speaks sth.. its high time now..! aww I like Jeran toooo.. but AR.. is like my fairytale lovestory and I would go against anything to save it.. right or wrong idc..PERIOD!

Ridzie/JW… me likes!! Hahah  we'll see what happens next.. although am not eager… I shall start watching from next week after the action pack drama ends…! I hate the uncalled dramas.. privacy.. I don't think they've heard about it.. everything has to be infront of everybody..

Atm am just watching fbs… FBs are a saver!!

Serials in 3D: ROFLing…! Ill come join too! Be inspired by the drama queens on Indian Tellyworld..! but one thing really strange in Indian tv series tht the characters don't seem to move on… is there just one person tht you fall in love with??? Cant you fall in love twice, thrice??  Well I assume ths wht makes it special..?? I guess! I thnk am contradicting myself.. hahah oh wtv.. they've shown AR for 3 years now.. and I want AR <3 PERIOD! No logic I just want them..! you can defend sid and I can defend AR..! fun fun!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@yattri, I bet real life is beautiful, and drama free 🤗

bacche ke jaan mat le yaar he will speak up, give him some time to come out of trauma, he just finished one session of his Mata ji, will take some time to recover 😉

I know poor Jenny I wonder how is she managing that amount of glycerin, and hugs to Riddhima poor darling needs support and in this forum every one is bashing her left right center, doesn't matter SR or AR
its only R who is pissing chakki between two clans 😭...

AR.. is like my fairytale lovestory and I would go against anything to save it.. right or wrong idc..PERIOD!
you are in love with AR 😊 no wonder!

action pack drama neah it passive drama with overdose of emotions *yuck* 
CVs smart asses they used FBs to keep both SRand AR fans happy, but haven't moved a inch since last 2 days .

Serials in 3D: ROFLing…! Ill come join too! Be inspired by the drama queens on Indian Tellyworld..!  Haha I am thinking about ma grand mom she cries in 2D drama, 3d mein gale lag kar royenge 🤣 My Grandma loved Kyunki, Tulsi and Mihir.

but one thing really strange in Indian tv series tht the characters don't seem to move on' is there just one person tht you fall in love with??? Cant you fall in love twice, thrice??  Well I assume ths wht makes it special..??
I guess! I thnk am contradicting myself..  you did and I liked it 😳 but sheer innocence to maaf kiya 😆

hahah oh wtv.. they've shown AR for 3 years now.. and I want AR <3 PERIOD! No logic I just want them..! you can defend sid and I can defend AR..! fun fun!

Ouch!! so lets meet up @ some welcome to bash thread and join respective armies 😆
yattri thumbnail
@monarr: ROFLing at joining armies.......! DMG forum is such a nasty place to be......! i shall.. soon! hahah

and OMG tulsi mihir......how long did the serial last tillllll.. ahahah i think i was a kid...! but still i remeber them.. oh gosh! and the grandmom in the serial.. "ba??"  i thnk was the longest living character in the history of television! yeah my granny too.. fan of it! no wonder!

coming to DMG.. DRAGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! filler epis and FB... did they even shoot after tht?? the FBs are more thn the present situation.. not tht i mind but still... move the storyyyyyyyy pleasssssssse! GOD! i think its going to be the same till next week,,,! and am tired of them showing 3 faces.. whenever anyone says sth...
blah blah blah and the zoom on armaan zoom on riddhimma zoom on sid.........! GIVE ME A BREAK!
 i wish i could stop watching it!  i feel pathetic :(
monar thumbnail
@Yattri we all are so addicted to this forum 🤔

-Ba- she died just two days before making it to Guiness book of world records 😛

@zooming no comments , we need to pinch CVs, and tell them show needs vrooming not zooming, gosh I imagined every one with a ligtening, zoom in/out with open mouths Hoo!!!

you know what I love best while watching DMG, Sssshhh Koi Hai's trailer which assures me that there is something more scary than DMG 😉

stop watching DMG - you kidding me- we are so addicted that we know it isn't worth a penny but still can't leave it 😕
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WOW Monar beautiful post
I loved everything you said

It was really sad that ridzi did'nt speak up and say stop I have had enough.

Sid  had left the decision to her and he did the right thing. She needs to decide what she wants at this point. He is not in a position to say or do anything untill she says what she wants.

So Sid will wait for her decision and do what is needed to be done next

yattri thumbnail
SHHHHH phir kkoi haiiiiii...🤣🤣
LMAO i just had to comment on the shhh phir kkoi hai part!
Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanti05

WOW Monar beautiful post
I loved everything you said

It was really sad that ridzi did'nt speak up and say stop I have had enough.

Sid  had left the decision to her and he did the right thing. She needs to decide what she wants at this point. He is not in a position to say or do anything untill she says what she wants.

So Sid will wait for her decision and do what is needed to be done next

Hey Shanti Thanks yaar 😊
I know, I too hated it but CV I don't what have they planned?

Now i think things are different, I mean in last two episode R drifted apart from both S and A, and in a sense I find it good cause this way she will be in better positin to decide what she wants, I feeling pitty for all three 😭