Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
it seems every other person in forum is after sid CryCry
Please see the otherside of coin, before bashing any character

Sid embarrassed riddhima, He is coward, a bad husband blah blah blah!!!  it seems either am getting biased towards poor character or people can't see the agony of his life in blindness of extreme "fanism".

He embarrassed Riddhima? doesn't he asked her to choose between him or Armaan earlier to avoid any further pain for either of them, they are being killed in each and every passing moment. More passive they are for each other more the angst of parting is getting in Sids heart and soul, what would you expect him to do.

He is brave enough not holding her back but yeah he is enough coward that he can't tell his wife to leave him and why do people think that its easy let go the person whom you love more than your life, Now for heaven's sake don't come up with Tammna, If that's the case then people are again conveniently forgetting Armaan and Niki. There is a big difference between crush, Love and Marriage. different people can have different POV and priorities.
[please refrain from considering marriage of two non compatible people, here I am talking about two good people who are compatible and happily wants to move forward in the relationship]

Marriage is a sacred institution and yeah wife have all rights to expect her husband to stand by her in all thick and thins, in today's episode Riddhima have thought the same, but aren't they at the juncture of life where Sid relinquished Riddhima and himself from each and every bond between them to let her choose what she wants as free soul, then how can people ask for a on demand marital status? as per need show them married else  go to hell we don't bother about marriages we prefer them get divorced, or kill Sid. I call this evil! sorry but thats my POV.

I wonder what people would have done if Sid chooses to hold her back and babbled about marriage, rituals and society.. Gosh I don't wanna think about it, as then I would have hated him.

before any prejudice, I am not cold hearted towards other two main leads, its just I am discussing Siddhant here and I mentioned other characters in this context only. I welcome your POV and respect it, but please refrain from bashing someones' POV.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

lalitbhaiedward420kashevn7geniusJay-DeeLuV_MiLeSdouknocelestaeKaSu4LifeJATINTHAKKARANfan1000pavsBlueSoulmysterieuxMagicalKashChristLoveraishu_25rosette80prejudicedAngelic_JAnonymousUsershamilpatakhaguddiPerfangel5655sajni786maybe-just.DontKnow.SofnanyctophiliaNymeriarelentless.nisha80Wrackspurtprerna4rishavLennieTheBlackJaguarshanti05nikita_88-x-Reshu-x-JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please see the otherside of coin, before bashing" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevjeranJay-Deecelestaesoni2004JATINTHAKKARkasuuuumonarSofnaAmeresshanti05

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Sid is lovely. I could write pages after pages on how awesome his character is.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

olalalaakashevn7geniusJay-DeedouknoJATINTHAKKARkasuuuuBlueSoulMagicalKashmaybe-justmonarrelentless.shanti05

yattri

IF-Dazzler

yattri

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
youre unsure of your marital status does not mean you let your wife humiliate infront of the whole hospital.. you not owning upto the marriage infront of your mother and letting your mother push your wife to another man definitely doesnt seem right.. am sorry but i dont think there is a valid argument for his behavior in yests epi.. hes letting his wife choose her own way.. giving her space doesnt give him the right not to own upto his marriage.. even ridhhima is confused about the whole marriage but shes not intending to hide the marriage (ofcourse now sid asked her to but not otherwise)..hes sitting in the midst of ppl listening to his wifes love story from her lover.. wait hes even comparing it to his =S  and he doesnt even intend to stop it.. i dont see the point of hiding the marriage and giving her time.. IF she chooses armaan is he not planning to tell him tht they were married?
am not sure if this makes sense but the character of sid got tottaly ruined the day he asked her to act infront of his mother..!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92..Chanakya...Ayesha87pinkssjamoshi2507Chand_NicutiepreetTeh_BatmanDJKMdishuprettyasjenmonarSue101

ImmortalAdiYa

IF-Rockerz

ImmortalAdiYa

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
i do not agree with you....its not just that i am a blind fan!! i dont get his character he is not a person i would wanna be...he is jsttttt..umm idk

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chanakya...Teh_Batmanpinkssdishu

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
My sister who doesnt watch dmg watched it today and i tried telling her what was happening
She was like why isnt the husband speaking

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LRC92soni2004pinksscutiepreetChand_NiTeh_BatmanEtherealSanz..prettyasjendishu

dishu

IF-Sizzlerz

dishu

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
yeah i can see how nice his character is now..

telling ur wife to act as someone's else wife infront of the whole hospital and making her tamasha doesnt sound nice to me atleast..

yeah he wants to test if riddhima is still in love with armaan or not dan he should do it in private, he was the same guy who saved her from the humiliation and got married and now he is embarasing her infront of the whole hospital..

riddhima is to be blamed too cuz she agreed to do dis natak not even thinking once abt armaan..but glad she opened her mouth now..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chanakya...Teh_BatmanpinkssChand_Nicutiepreet

dishu

IF-Sizzlerz

dishu

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Yes one more thing i dont hate sid, even if it was armaan doing something like this, i would have have never taken his side..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chand_NipinkssTeh_Batman

Post Reply New Post

Go to top