Chat Clubs

||Abusers #22||invites.only.people.|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@Ami- AWEEH WE LOVE YOU!
I'm a bit pissed off too.. I've been pushing my homework aside all week... guess who has a shit load of h/w to do now? :(

@Nitz- ROFL you lovee him doncha?
HE IS MINE!

and still.... that poor bug :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

isomers..-Jia-..-Ami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abusers #22||invites.only.people.|| (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ami-

No. I got the sarcasm, I just didn't feel like responding back to the sarcasm. Sorry.

Ehh. Let's just say some people on the team (badminton) are jerks and are scared of loosing thier spot so won't let me challenge them saying they want to challenge up while they just sit there for 45 minutes doing nothing, and letting me doing nothing while there is a WHOLE open court where I couldn't challenged her.

Ohh.nevermind..I thought I was loosing my touch with it.

so you just sat there the whole time because she refused to play a challenge game with you?=O
sucks Ami! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ami-..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

isomers-Ami-

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Mimi- I'm guessing you do? =P Don't worry, I had that yesterday.

Nitya- Yeah! I sat there the whole time. And it was stupid becuase I haven't even gotten a chance to move up this whole season. Then at the end of practice, our coach gives us a lecture on how we shouldn't just sit there. In my mind, I was like "I'd do something if the freaking girl would've let me challenge her". Oh, and more stupid was how I asked her first. The whole challenge thing goes on who asks first yet she still didn't let me challenge her. Grr. I'm just a little pissed off right now.

isomers..-Jia-..

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

@Ami- AWEEH WE LOVE YOU!
I'm a bit pissed off too.. I've been pushing my homework aside all week... guess who has a shit load of h/w to do now? :( Gimme an M..gimme an I..gimme another M..gimme another I! what does it spell? MIMI! ROFLROFL I stayed up till 1 last night..and then woke up again at 4 this morning to finish my math homework. Ouch

@Nitz- ROFL you lovee him doncha? in a kid-ish..brother-ly. Yes. ROFLit ain't goin farther than that. ROFLROFL ohh god..I just realized we're talking about a character here. Shocked
HE IS MINE! Like i've said before..KEEP HIM!

and still.... that poor bug :(  I know..I felt guilty after I smashed it 5 times with the newspaper. My dad thought I had a psycho problem or something. Stern Smile

-Ami-..-Jia-..

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Nitya- Yeah! I sat there the whole time. And it was stupid becuase I haven't even gotten a chance to move up this whole season. Then at the end of practice, our coach gives us a lecture on how we shouldn't just sit there. In my mind, I was like "I'd do something if the freaking girl would've let me challenge her". Oh, and more stupid was how I asked her first. The whole challenge thing goes on who asks first yet she still didn't let me challenge her. Grr. I'm just a little pissed off right now.

yeck! I don't like people like her. Angry Do you have alot of homework today?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ami-

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
ROFL Gul! You are hyper or you are sleep deprived! ROFL

isomers-Ami-

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya-

yeck! I don't like people like her. Angry Do you have alot of homework today?Ouch

Just a little.

APUSH, Honors Algebra 2, Honors Chem, and AP English. =)

Oh, and did I mention how I get to look forward to practicing for the ACT this Saturday since I'm taking it early? Yay. I had forgotten about yet, but my Chem teacher reminded  my last class period. Grr.

isomers..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top