Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||* Drashti Dhami/Geet ~ Appreciation Thread *|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 127

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
oh soo maan is played by gurmeet.... i think they might look nice together...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-sweet.melody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||* Drashti Dhami/Geet ~ Appreciation Thread *|| (Page 7)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
haha never watched Ramayan and never knew that he played that.. but like all the interviews they had till now.. i was more pulled towards Geet and Dev.. let's see how the story turns out

lilindiangurl13-bhootni-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

I just don't want her to be dependent on any guy....any one of them will do as long as she is her own person

lilindiangurl13sweet.melody

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Originally posted by ibdt2004

haha never watched Ramayan and never knew that he played that.. but like all the interviews they had till now.. i was more pulled towards Geet and Dev.. let's see how the story turns out

hmm...ya let's see...I hope it stays the way that it should and not turn into a saas bahu drama cus i will hate that!

lilindiangurl13sweet.melody

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
^ i should have expected you to say that sumi.... ROFL

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

lol expected to say what? that she should be independent...or that i don't care about the guy :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Abhinav Shukla will be seen as a baddie in Star One's Geet. This is the second time the actor will be seen playing an NRI. The last time he was seen as one in Jaane Kya Baat Hui. His fans will be disappointed to know that this show is his last assignment on the small screen as he has planned to turn DOP (Director of Photography).

Shukla is very fond of photography and he wanted to take it up before acting happened. He says, "I have always been passionate about photography and had different plans before entering into acting. But now I want to go ahead with my initial plans; once Geet winds up, I will shift to New York to learn photography. This is my last show and I won't take any assignments after this."

Talking about his character he says, "I play an NRI in the show, but my character is not completely negative but has grey shades to it. I marry Geet and take her abroad only to dump her later. This show deals with a very sensitive issue of NRI marriages and how sometimes the women get dumped after that. This has happened with some of my friends too and hence I know how important this issue is."

Shukla feels his style and looks get him 'NRI' roles. He says, "I never care too much about my looks and style but I strongly feel that it's my looks that gets me these roles. I have never been to abroad but I have played an NRI twice."

Source: http://www.tellychakkar.com/snippets/nri-abhinav-shukla-pursue-photography-ny

so looks like he will be there in the show.. not just as a cameo

lilindiangurl13-bhootni-

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
that you dont care about the guy.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhootni-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top