Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhartiamber

Dancingdoll you expressed the views so well. I felt a tad bit bad with Darji hitting Geet with a stick. The show holds promise. Geet character portrayed superbly by Drashti.

Thanks DhartiAmber..............And yes Drashti was very promising in DMG and the role that she is playing here, fits her to the T and I think she can really put life into it....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First Day First show (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Just watched it now, I found it really interesting. I guess alot was to do with seeing drashti again! she acted really well.

And is that really the storyline? the NRI guy has a grey shade?.. lolzz they really give away the story in indian shows! Wonder what happens! He looked like a nice guy!

Anyway will watch the next epi!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

Just watched it now, I found it really interesting. I guess alot was to do with seeing drashti again! she acted really well.

And is that really the storyline? the NRI guy has a grey shade?.. lolzz they really give away the story in indian shows! Wonder what happens! He looked like a nice guy!

Anyway will watch the next epi!

Drashti is the show stopper of the show...............She is amazing......

and yes, NRI Theme is the storyline and that dashing, nice NRI is the one who will abandon Geet....The Q is whether she will be abandoned in Punjab or Canada......

and yes, poor us, that NRI guy could have been a treat for us but......... Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

KaSu4Life

IF-Dazzler

KaSu4Life

Posted: 06 April 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
im liking the show .....its good so far.

i gatta say that NRI guy dress up looks similar to aditiya from Jab we met. NRI guys looks good...hot

HealMeForever

IF-Rockerz

HealMeForever

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
gud show!!

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 07 April 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
m ilking it.........seems interesting to me

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 04 September 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Haha we came a longggg way from the first day and first show LOL

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 05 September 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Sure have.....look at the welcome that Dev got then....

Now, he's getting jooties!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.anishaa.-Zoya-..Adeena..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top