Couples compromise on honeymoon destination

Posted: 14 years ago
Arhaan Behl and Pooja Gor

Just when the two couples of Pratigya were all excited about their honeymoon trip to either Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani, their hopes came crashing down as they had to settle down for a cheaper place. Pratigya ' Krishna and Komal ' Adarsh will now be shooting for their honeymoon at Godhbandar, near Dahisar, a Mumbai suburb. A source from the show says that Panchgani is not the right choice for the shoot as the summer heat is unbearable there.

Informs a source, "After Akshara and Naitik of Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai shot their honeymoon at Uttan Resort outside Mumbai which was later shown as Daman on the screen, one wasn't surprised when the two couples from Pratigya too were asked to shoot their honeymoon at Godhbandar. Pratigya's team was all prepared to go to Mahabaleshwar or Panchgani but apparently due to the budget issues faced by the channel they are now shooting the sequence at a Mumbai suburb."

Confirming the news, actress Pooja Gor aka Pratigya says, "Yes, we have had a change in the plan and we are not going to shoot our honeymoon at Mahabaleshwar but at Godhbandar. It's not worth going to Mahabaleshwar as it's too hot plus the water reservoir has dried up there."

Confirming the news producer Pearl Grey says, "Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar are looking too dry and hot. The two locations aren't visually appealing too at this time of the year."

Please do share your thanks by hitting the like button๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago
arey haa bhai pure india me garmi he bohut .kahi hamri krishna ki maharaani kali ho gai to....๐Ÿ˜†

mima๐Ÿค— thankee
Originally posted by santu2009

<font color="#ff00ff">arey haa bhai pure india me garmi he bohut .kahi hamri krishna ki maharaani kali ho gai to....๐Ÿ˜†

mima๐Ÿค— thankee
</font>
Your welcome Ami is it really so hot in India, I'm so jealous I love summers
I thought the show was just being cheap
and can you imagine another gali bahu ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mima190587

Your welcome Ami is it really so hot in India, I'm so jealous I love summers
I thought the show was just being cheap
and can you imagine another gali bahu ๐Ÿ˜†

humko baba ka honeymoon dekh se matlab he phir chahe sasure kahi bhi jaaye.๐Ÿ˜‰

but dont u think they will pretend on the show that it is some nice place and not a mumbai suburb?

Panchgani or Mahabaleshwar or Godhbandar doesn't matter.. baba ko mathlab suhaag raat se haina?๐Ÿ˜‰...he told his dad he want to go for honey moon 'suhaag raat sukoon se manae kay leyeh'...๐Ÿ˜†...wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ณ...btw...thanks mima๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by shumi.

Panchgani or Mahabaleshwar or Godhbandar doesn't matter.. baba ko mathlab suhaag raat se haina?๐Ÿ˜‰...he told his dad he want to go for honey moon 'suhaag raat sukoon se manae kay leyeh'...๐Ÿ˜†...wait and watch๐Ÿ˜ณ...btw...thanks mima๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kya sakun se suhaag raat....beta bawal hoga wahan to.....may be adarsh ki ho jaaye but hamare baba ke saath kuch nahi honewala hai...gaye 50k tel lene......

beta sahi tamasha hoga wahan....kyun meri sautan mima begum ji....what say :)
Originally posted by AnkitaMathur

kya sakun se suhaag raat....beta bawal hoga wahan to.....may be adarsh ki ho jaaye but hamare baba ke saath kuch nahi honewala hai...gaye 50k tel lene......

beta sahi tamasha hoga wahan....kyun meri sautan mima begum ji....what say :)
sahi baat hai...jangle billi khabhoo mai aajayegi par hamaari sanskaari shayrni nahiEmbarrassed...beechara krishna...
Originally posted by rainydrops

but dont u think they will pretend on the show that it is some nice place and not a mumbai suburb?

Come on they will pretend....I am 100% sure.....

yeah i think so too they will say they are going to some place outside the city. thakurs got money so they must have couple other mansions in another location. or i dont know could be a hotel.