Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rhabia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hello everyone,
hey IF ppl
the name is Rhabia and im 19, i live in England, im a univeristy History student oing into my second year. Single, and i watch KS and Mamta (used to watch loads of dramas but don't have much time nemore 😭 ). Well i have just clicked on this debate forum so im going to have to browse through it beofre deciding whats the best thing i like about it. But im defo sure that its rocking like most of the other Forums 😊   

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guys! my name is nandini...i'm 17 and study in class 12 in Delhi, India...was introduced to DM by one of my friends, and hope to have a great time here...i'm an aspiring lawyer, so debating is something close to my heart...i seek to express my views here, and also believe in the motto - "never stop learning"...so i'm sure this will be one great learning experience for me...
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
NAME:Ripika
STORY OF HOW I GOT MY NAME: my family in india chose my name and they told my mom over the fone and my aunt said Rithika but my mom heard Ripika since it wasn't clear so she named me Ripika.
WHERE I LIVE: I live in CAlifornia, USA
DOB:October 31st. I am a Halloween baby and a scorpio.
ABOUT ME:I am a sportaholic and very athletic but i'm not a tomboy. I love basketball, volleyball, and baseball/softball. I am very competetive. I hate to be wrong and will always fight to prove my point, but I haven't been seen much in the DM forum
I get good grades. i love to hang out with my friends and chill.
You can find me in KS, Debate Mansion, SRGMP, Saath Phere, Sindoor, Fan Fictions, and sometimes in the Jab love hua forum(I only watch Zee TV)
Edited by CRAZIE - 17 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone,
My name's Anu. I love debating! I was introduced to DM by one of my friends on I-F. Funnily, I never noticed this section. But now that I know about it, I look forward to debating with you all. =] I'm in a high school. I guess that's it. I'm pretty funny most of the time...😳!
Edited by mz.seductive - 17 years ago
-Masakali- thumbnail
hey...names celina. i m 14 (turning 15 soon!) n i love to debate. looking forward to all the discussions here.
darkness_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey....My names Nirmala...I prefer to be called Nimmi tho...And im pretty good at arguing, so let me see how well i do here! 😛
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hi all...welcome to DM and hope 2 see u all ready 2 debate
NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Hello, My name is Neelam. I am a mother of three children. I live in Canada. I work for a private firm as a Financial Controller.
Most od the kids(Under 25) call me Didi, you all under 25 years old kids can call me Didi and Over 25 can call me Neelam.
I will be participating in Debates once in a while as I am hardly On-Line on Weekends.
Have fun and lots of love 🤗

Krishana Tulsi thumbnail
Hey im Krishana Tulsi,im 19 yrs old and in my 2nd yr of university. I love to travel, football, driving, music, movies n chiling with mates. I mostly visit fan fics & Kasamh Se but now will come on this too! 😛 ...umm wat else?....ohh yeah my birthday is 14th Aug! ummmmm ohh yeah n im single n ready to mingle! 😆
Edited by Krishana Tulsi - 17 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi , salam, i m ana...............am of 17
luv to watching films, listening music and poetry

mostly i visited kth, kyph, ff and music corner
and now to this tooo

hope we all rox

lol
ana