Posted: 18 years ago

Hello everyone,

So this would be a introductory thread for all those people who browse the Debate Mansion (DM) . So do tell us about yourself. Where are you from? married or umarried? Where are staying? You favorite serials?Favorite part of the Debate Forum n what we like best of a good debate

so guyz go ahead

Ler me start

i am sam i-f ki viewbie of kkusum, members lounge n now dm. i am 17 curently doin my a level (pre uni studies 4 those not from uk) I have alorra frenz on i-f i am currently unwed 😊 wh@ i love bout a good debate is th@ we can have a civilised n apopriate proz n conz of a less talked bout topic such as arranged marriages, rape n plastic surgery

sam

Edited by samie - 18 years ago

Yay! Im the first one! Hehe!

Well, my name is Priya and Im a mod of ML (if you start a fight in the ML, you dont know what I will do to youπŸ˜‰), Visit the ML its very fun and you can talk about the weirdest things and participate in my wonderful compeitionsz😊 Im currently in grade 9 and I want to become a Dentist or a teacher. Im am married to Jay SeanπŸ˜‰. Im the kind of person that seems nice from the starting but once you get to know me I will stand up for my rightsπŸ˜‰ but I am still niceπŸ˜ƒ I watch KSBKBT. I dont really visit the DM a lot. But I like the DM because this is the only section where you are free to say whatever is on your mind..either it be negative or positive. You are aloud to discuss different varities of topicz.

Oh yea...did you know...I LOVE JAY SEAN!πŸ˜›

Priya

Edited by i_luv_jay_sean - 18 years ago

INTRO TYME>YAAAAAAAY
haha sam n priya i know both of u and i know u noe me as well but heres an intro as well

I am ME!!..hows tht? hehe ok seriosly

Im 16
i live at my houseπŸ˜‰
I am in high school
I am a viewbie for this section along with kkusum section and Pakistani Serials Section
I love IF and chatting and well the internet in general

some think im naughty some say im nice..those who know me best say im a perfect blend of the two. I love DM because it is alotta fun...i didnt like it before and i only came here because sam was a part of the dm dev team and she made me comeπŸ˜† but once i started coming here i liked it and now its 1 of my fave sections and im here all the time. Im also a viewbie for this section so thats another reason for me to be here (to make ure every1 is behiving)....i met many people here. aparna di, sowmya di,  and others....all became my friends because of DM. I love debates that are fun and controversial but are done in a healthy manner. i dont like india/pakistan or hindu/muslim debates because there are immature people on the forum and these debates usually lead to fighting.
and u will get 2 noe more abt me as u get u noe me more πŸ˜‰ ...but this was a lot as well...right?πŸ˜†

**Edited to update it**

Edited by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~ - 17 years ago
Hi! I am Namrata from India, I flit between two worlds Delhi where I study and Bangalore where my parents live.I will turn 19 in December. I have varied intersts most importantly reading, listening to music, wildlife, environment, politics, arts, science, business sports and the outdoors. I have travelled all over India and   still discovering it.   
After my graduation I hope to get into media or management, it all depends on the entrance exams.
I watch National Geographic, NdTV India, NDTV PRofit, CNN,CNBC, BBC and among soaps, I watch Kasuti and Astitiva on and off. My idea of good soap is of course Friends, Kumars and NYPD Blues.
I like Debate Mansion, simply because of the wide range of the discussion, it explores several topics and I think it can get better and better because we have surpassed the initial agenda of discussiong about TV only. I see very few Indian members responding and raising burning topics. All said and done I enjoy my stay here very much. Oh! yes I am single. πŸ˜†   
hi there,
im iqbal,
im a dazzler.and an admin(not here)
i love KA.infact u can see im a crazy fan of eijaz.
im not a member of the dev team.but deffenely tring to be one.
u can see me in bbb and kbc forum also.

im 14 year.live in bd.im very much cool.
my full name
IQBALO BANGALIAN COOL.
be cool. πŸ˜‰
Alright here is me!

I am Naina, Goldie here at IF.com and Mod at IF.in!

I am a Sophomore which is a tenth grader and turned 16 on the 12th of Nov.

About Debate section I love the way good discussions go and everybody shares their opinions most of the time calmly!

I also love Members lounge, JJKN, Sinndoor, KYPH sections!

Well, that's about me in short!
Hey Guyz.....im Eisha....a silent reader of all the posts in the Debate Mansion......FINALLY i get a chance to introduce myself......now i can actually start posting more often, after my exams tht is........

I am 13, studying in grade 9......i LOVE LOVE LOVE n LOVE SRK......hes mine πŸ˜› ....wacth out priya.....im gonna steal ur hubby frm u......muahaha πŸ˜›

I am from Pakistan.......i usually visit the KA forum , the members lounge n the debate mansion......but my FAVOURITE forum in the Kyunki forum n im always posting there.......do visit somtime 😊

My fave show is KSBKBT......i LVOE IT πŸ˜ƒ .......wht i like best abt the DM is tht v can express our views n others views on issues which r considered taboo.....

-Eisha πŸ˜ƒ
My biography is in my Slambook. πŸ‘
Hi all of you . I am a channel Mod for Sahara One and the Mod for couple of Sony shows and ofcourse here at DM . One of the best soaps on these days is Kasam Se....do check it out, we've got videos too .

My name is Aparna . I'm 31 years old , i have 2 puppies and a hubby . I love to read , watch T.V , work out , blog ,play with my bacchas etc !!

I enjoy posting on debate mansion , as members on this section have very intersting views . Gives you a persepective in the minds of young Asians !! 😊 Edited by Aparna_BD - 17 years ago
hey ppl, I'm Shirley!!

i'm currently studying in the Sixth Form and i live in London!! i have a big family, like viranis and basus but not dat big!!

I'm a massive and crazy fan of Rahil Azam!!! After dat, i'm crazy about Cezzane Khan, then Shahrukh Khan (no offence Eisha πŸ˜›). i'm 16 and i have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. i usualy visit Saarrthi, kkavyanjali, kyunki (sumtimes), kumkum and bhabhi and many tohers, u'll find me everywhere.