Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah but just opening an account is not enough. You have to constantly interact and not everyone is tech savvy or would like to come out in the open like that. We know how people are at such platforms, you have the good, the bad and the ugly. Then not everyone has the time or is willing to give time for all these things.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Mehulm thumbnail
Oh well, I thought it was too good to be true.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

yeah but just opening an account is not enough. You have to constantly interact and not everyone is tech savvy or would like to come out in the open like that. We know how people are at such platforms, you have the good, the bad and the ugly. Then not everyone has the time or is willing to give time for all these things.

People like Bachchan and Roger Federer have time and interest to interact with fans...if they are interested, they can find at least an hour a week...maybe they are just not too keen. Cannot force anyone, can we????
prabha. thumbnail

Yeah and then we can't compare either yaar, I mean look at AB's blog it was more like a justification platform where he mostly tried to justify his stand, his views on controversies or gives rise to new ones. Anyway I am all for celebs who don't want to jump on to this bandwagon.

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: visrom

To avoid  fake facebook profiles, just create an original  one!!! Simple.

our heroes r just too busy shootin fr CID!!! and now their work will be double so they just cant log in with double times the same work!!! 😭
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys, don't foget Dhanajay Manderkar(Sudhakar) He was also an integral part of the team for a long time.