Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i m first time doing written updates so plz bear with my mistakes.I'll try to improve.

Written Update 5th april

Episode starts with the village people doing their chores.Then show two ladies doing pray in temple & then left one saying to their do fast otherwise race 'll be started second lady saidwe are going.Then some men come walking saying this is the prestige of our some dhulwari village *sorry didn't catch the word* then other said that other village boy salman is not a good he'll surely gonna win.Then someone saying that dhulwari village fair come once in a year then show girl playing with kids.Then the girl shout hit it hit it then girl collect something one kid said Khanak what are u doin? then the girl run away kids run behind her shouting where r u going?.Then the girl hide behind wall kids wondering where she done? & then left from there to watch camel race saying Khanak we are going she runs behind them.Then there was song on her then she catch kid hand & sit on tempo.Then one lady said girl yours marriage is after two days think abt it she said i 'll think after one & half day later.Then show girls face.That old lady curse khanak.They reach at fair.She star findind something she see some boy & shout Champak all start laughing.One man announces that race gonna start soon winner 'll get gift from sarpanch all peoples star shouting.All peoples wait for sarpanch.Then comes sarpanch.Race starts Khanak cheers Champak & then Champak won Khanak run towards him.Sarpanch gives trophy to boy's then they show boy's face he comes with his camel.At that on the other side one boy hits his bike with car one boy rolls on the road one clean his body from dust they they show his face he had flashback of some boys about to start bike race the the race starts boy got call from his fiance & told her i m reaching in 15 minutes boy takes shor cut & falls on the road.Then one inspector comes again show Khanak running towards Champak she said to camel that you are the best then Khanak & boy have a cute moment he said i bring something for you but give u if you show me yous face she said we can't before marriage then comes one lady & asked boy Kumar u won race he said yes the that women take Khanak with her then shows boy in city in Police station persuading Police Offices to let him go boy said he is going to marry in10 days then one girl comes in Police Station.She talked with Officer then officer said he can go because his father call already arrived.Natasha left in anger boy persuade her to talk with him he talk about some girl then she agrees she smile & asked him after 10 day we'll gonna marry u have to be mature she asked him something happen to me he said Natasha nothing 'll happen to us no one in this worl love more than us
Screen splits between then & khanak & kumar from village
Episode ends
Precap Both couples romancing & natsha talking to someone that shaan 'll be serious one day

story seems interesting
have fun guys
luv
Fatima

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

harish_kens4septemberrohanluvdani10jamoshi2507MoBiXsimplytoxicbookbrain007ItsAyshalilindiangurl13minuunehara-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 5th april" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
thank you sooo much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

Chandni-

IF-Sizzlerz

Chandni-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thnks so much so kt's name in the show is shaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13-Fatima-

nimaliny

nimaliny

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
both of the new shows have an interesting start....and i have a feeling something is going to happen to champak and natasha....and shanthanu and khanak will some how come together...

just a thought

but loving both of the shows:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dhartiamberlilindiangurl13-Fatima-

-bhootni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-bhootni-

Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13-Fatima-

dhartiamber